SmallMax.jpg

Donny
SmallDonny.jpg

Scabbers
SmallScabbers.jpg

Homer
SmallHomer.jpg

Cuties aren't they!

Awww they are well cute... i love rats.. well the nice pet kind anyway.. although to tell u the truth i admire the cunning and intelligence of the non-pet kind really!

I always wanted rats... but alas after agreeing to take my ex bosses dwarf hamsters off his hands.. all male he assured me... my ever increasing hamster population has prevented me from getting any more pets... the little bu88ers are now sexed and seperated... successfully i hope!

They're fab, both me & my daughter love rats, but hubby's a non-pet man and already has to put up with my dog and our 3 ferrets. I'd really be pushing my luck to get rats - at the moment of course;)

ahhh they are gorgeous!
I had an albino and hooded rat when i was 15. They loved swinging on my ear-rings! lol

Bet you have great fun with yours! :D

ahhh they are gorgeous!
I had an albino and hooded rat when i was 15. They loved swinging on my ear-rings! lol

Bet you have great fun with yours! :D

You would not believe it! They are very cheeky boys and are particularly fond of slipping down the front of the top!

They sods for pulling my hoop earings out and running off with them! I'm still not sure what they'd want them for!

i used to have rats and have some lovely pics of them somewhere... i had a black male like your one there and his name was rizla! i rescued him, and apparently he used to go into ashtrays and eat butt ends!!! lol...
i trained him to do lots, he used to sit on the hoover while i pulled it about, he used to jump from his cage onto my chest to retrieve a bit of biscuit from my mouth, the distance was short to start with but i got him eventually to fly about 5 foot through the air and land on my chest... he was a star! i also had a black and white one called mother, another rescued rat that was pregnant when i got her and had 16babies!!! (thats why i called her mother!) all survived except the one which she ate... yuk! have had about 6 others too, but those pair were my favourite!!! and sadly both died of tumours, rizla was operated on and survived the anasthetic but died 3 days later.. vet reckon it was shock...... i loved them to bits...

i have two gerbils now as they are as close to the rats as i can get... but take up less space!!! my rat cages were huge and lots of fun to watch them!!! especially the babies, sooo active, but needless to say had to seperate them quickly... and one or two have gotten pregnant...grr.. cos i didnt notice the sex soon enough!!!

so all in all have bred about 50 of them, but my two rescued ones were MINE... beautiful playful gentle creatures.. and very intelligent!!

enjoy them.... aww i want some more

Lisee xx

Back