Pigeonia - Weight Loss Diary of a Compulsive Eater

Had proper weigh in this morning and was very pleased to see Ive lost 1lb this week! I'm hoping for 1-2lbs per week so I'm on target!

I didn't walk home from work yesterday because it absolutely bucketed it down. I was worried this would have an effect on my weight but it would appear not.

Am coming into my pre-menstrual phase now so am expecting to find things much harder for a week or so. I always get the major munchies around this time, as well as being a cantankerous cowbag with a chocolate fixation so it'll be tough...for my husband. :p

Watch this space...:D

Last edited:
Well I haven't been around for a long time but I have still been trying to lose weight. I've not done as well as I would have liked but it's all my own fault - I've allowed myself to comfort eat too much as usual and ignored the fact that I have not lost any weight for a couple months now. That said, I am now 12st 12lbs which is still 16lbs down from my starting weight so I'm pleased.

Anyway, my new mini-challenge to myself is to get to 11st 13lbs by my son's 4th birthday on March 13th because we are visiting family then and I want to feel really good.

I'm going to keep track of my food intake here so I can see where I struggle and what helps me.

So far today:

Breakfast: A smoothie and a piece of toast with Flora buttery.
Mid-morning snack: 1 small banana, cashew nuts and a small pot Petits Filous

Last edited:
Back