Piggy no more

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
Yep as the title says I'm going on holiday to South Korea in August this year!! I was actually planning to go next year but my daughters paid for my flights so this year it is!! I can't wait to go...except I'm huge. I lost weight before and gained it all back so this is the LAST TIME I am going to do this!! I feel very inspired and motivated right now. I'm hoping to lose at least 7 stone before I go.
Ideally I'd like to lose it all but I know that's impossible. Last time it was 7 stone in 6 months and I still have those photos for inspiration. I'm in ketosis (started last week) -I can tell because my hands are sooooo cold OMG. I'm annoyed that I let myself gain it all back tbh. I could have carried on...but a lot was going on in my life including a break up, illness(fibromyalgia diagnosis) a house move...but this is MY YEAR!!
I'll be meeting some friends when I go to Korea including someone who inspires me greatly (and I have a crush on him so.....) so I am determined to look as good as I can. Also I'm hoping losing weight will mean I don't need a walking stick as much when walking long distances or standing for a long time(I have to take Tramadol for that too).
I measured my height recently -I've always been 1.69m...now I'm 168. I have lordosis(where my lower back curves too much which means my bum sticks out a lot too) and I guess it's got worse hence losing height. I'm hoping weight loss will help that too.
I'm on 2 packs so far today and a million black teas and coffees.

I've just found this for motivation!!! Wow...I can't visualise so this really helps!! I'm going to save these to my phone too!! I set my goal weight a little lower than I actually plan to be, simply because I always look lighter than I actually am.
Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 17.35.57.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-10 at 17.36.41.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-10 at 17.36.44.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-10 at 17.36.48.png

Oh wow Peru!! How awesome!! And you're over half away there!

Wow that’s an exotic trip. I love travel. My goal is 7 st loss by August 10th for a med cruise. First holiday in five years! What’s the website you used for the pics?

Wow that’s an exotic trip. I love travel. My goal is 7 st loss by August 10th for a med cruise. First holiday in five years! What’s the website you used for the pics?
Its called modelmydiet.com

I never went anywhere other than Poland and Germany and Lithuania so Korea is a first for me. I'm actually learning Korean too.

I slept so badly last night...partly because my crush messaged me at 3 am my time and I seem to have a 6th sense even when notifications are off and always wake up(he's in Korea so 9 hours ahead of me) and it was a voice message and his voice is just gorgeous so I listened to it 100 times before I fell asleep again LOL. And partly because my back was aching a lot last night. Oh fibromyalgia how I hate you.
I've had coffee today and nothing else yet...waiting for my back to calm down a little bit before I venture into the kitchen(my daughter made me coffee).
My weight has sts for the last few days which is frustrating, but I've noticed since I became ill with fibromyalgia it doesn't come off smoothly like it used it. It comes off in dribs and drabs. But also I haven't had enough water the past few days and I know that affects it.It's so hard to drink water when it's cold LOL.

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well (((HUGS))).

Good luck on your diet journey...you did well before and I’m sure you will again.

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well (((HUGS))).

Good luck on your diet journey...you did well before and I’m sure you will again.
Thank you! I found my photos from last time and have saved them to my phone for inspiration. I am determined!!

Thank you! I found my photos from last time and have saved them to my phone for inspiration. I am determined!!
That’s great!

I can feel your determination jumping off the page...it is a great power that will help to propel you forward towards your goals.

That’s great!

I can feel your determination jumping off the page...it is a great power that will help to propel you forward towards your goals.
LOL It better not jump too far! I need it to stay there with me !!

Ugh I'm freezing today and my back is painful. I'm going to go have a hot bath and then go to bed early. This will have the added bonus of stopping me eating anything I shouldn't be. LOL. I'm so sleeeeppyyyyy.
I've done an hour of Korean today...I understand it all when I do it...it's retaining the information that's the hard part. I do find some words seem to 'click' more quickly than others...not sure why.

I’m always impressed by people who like to learn new things...they say it keeps the mind young.:classic_roll_eyes:

Another day done and dusted:classic_smile:

I’m always impressed by people who like to learn new things...they say it keeps the mind young.:classic_roll_eyes:

Another day done and dusted:classic_smile:
Haha maybe. Think it keeps the body young too. Nobody ever believes I’m 46.

My back hurts so much today :( I was tempted to stay in bed but the postman came so I had to get up anyway. I've had coffee so far and will probably have another one in a minute. I'm kind of addicted to coffee haha. I think I've decided to go back to Cambridge. I can't manage well without an actual consultant. There's just too much going on and not enough support. I'm not going back to the same one as before. I emailed one last night and she's already emailed back twice and seems really nice. I have a bunch of Exante products to use up...wonder if I can just buy a few from her a week until I use them up...probably not...I don't want to waste them though.

Today wasn't any better and I didn't get out of bed until 4 this afternoon. Managed to not cheat but haven't had enough water. Seeing the CD consultant tomorrow at 6pm. I hate evening weigh ins but will just have to deal with it.

Feeling better today thankfully. Even managed to put makeup on. Dreading this meeting later just because of weighing...I usually weigh first thing in the morning with nothing on so I'm preparing myself for weighing more because of evening and clothes on. I think I might keep 2 tickers-one for my scales at home and one for official weigh ins. Also that way I can have one in kg and one in stones lol. I'm not going to restrict drinking or anything like that...I figure if I do the same every time it will even out right?
I also decided I need to break this down a bit...6 months is a long time and it seems like so far away. So I'm going to make a little plan with treats and break it down to literally baby steps to make sure I stick to it.
My first mini goal is to get to the stone or half stone below (I will update this with an actual figure once I've been weighed tonight ) and my treat for this one will be an album that I want to buy. I do best with an actual written list for stuff like this so I shall go make one now.

She was AWESOME!!! She totally gets my motivation and my struggles and I love her already! I even got a hug. She was so encouraging and excited about this that it made me excited too! Drinking my water as promised now!

I'm still excited today which is a good sign! I had the weirdest dreams...nice ones though haha.I'm in ketosis (now I've stopped snacking on stuff) and on the way!

Back