pilates

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by etheral, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. etheral

etheral Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.69%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    got a pilates DVD today as they promise all sorts of wonderful things and did it this evening. it wasnt actually that hard compared with some stuff I have attempted before and I was wondering did I do it wrong? has anyone else any experience of this and will it help with my wobbley bits?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Never tried it, but let me know what you think. ive heard its very good :)

4. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Etheral

I used to go to Pilates classes, and honestly, I wasnt too impressed by it...but, I think that was just me personally as I had been so used to aerobics!

The movements are so small and I think it is easier if someone actually shows you...I know I have had videos (showing my age) in the past and they just dont show you how you should stand correctly and how to hold and breathe.

I would suggest maybe going along to a class for one night and then you can get a hang of exactly what you should be doing.

in saying that, you should feel too much pain, although you should realise that you have used your muscles.

good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.