Pimp My Menu!!

The Punisher

I've been thinking about giving SlimFast a go for a few weeks now. I've done plenty of fishing on this forum and on the SF site so I think I know what the gist of the plan is. I've also been on my supermarket's website checking the calories in everything! So I'm gonna give it a trial over the weekend.

So here's a rough idea of my menu for tomorrow. Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Breakfast Smoothie
Snack Apple and WW yogurt
Lunch Shake
Snack x2 clementines, 1 apple
Dinner x2 Chicken style fillets, stir fry veg and steamed brown basmati rice-works out at about 400 calories. I'm thinking of adding some tinned fruit and yogurt or low fat mousse as pudding to bulk out the calories.
Snack Boots Shapers bar (saved for the X Factor!)

So tell me where I've gone wrong or what I can do to improve!

personally i think thats a fab menu!!...
have a look around for great menu ideas (and if you go into the Xenical section of the site) you can see some super low fat (and 99% of them are low cal too) recipies of mine.. the thread is called Krystle's well her hubbys recipies!

personally i think thats a fab menu!!...
have a look around for great menu ideas (and if you go into the Xenical section of the site) you can see some super low fat (and 99% of them are low cal too) recipies of mine.. the thread is called Krystle's well her hubbys recipies!

Thanks Krystle! I'll have a look at that thread, I'm no great shakes cooking wise. When I was on Weight Watchers I pretty much lived on ready meals!

I'm also going to try and get some exercise in tomorrow. I say try because I'm full of the flu and auntie flow is due to visit this weekend. But if I'm feeling up to it I'll be popping my Biggest Loser dvd on and sweating like a wee piglet :character00116: :giggle:

drink loads is also my other advice.... it really does help!!!

I'll be having a cup of tea and a caramel chocolate biccy for that! :D

P.S your menu looks good

Thanks hun! Can't watch the X Factor without our snackies can we?!

Only change to the menu will be the bar. When I was in s/drug getting my shakes (3 for 2 for the pre made shakes and smoothies) they had the Promax crisp bars on offer so I got 2 of those. More like a cereal bar so it'll last longer because I'm a big kid and I play with food like that! :eek:

sound good

:p
Your Menu sounds good. I really dislike microwave meals so ww meals wouldnt work for me but then making something from scratch is sometimes a big job. I also find it hard to measure how many cals im having in my home made meals for example I made a low fat chilli the other night and will have that on top of a small jaket potato tonight for tea but how many cals should i class that as? Along with a kitkat wilst watching x-factor : )
x

Back