pink and whites?

hottot

what are these pink and white things everyone keeps going on about? where can i get them and where in the supermarket would i find em?also whats the point values xxx

Theyre marshmallow bars layered in wafer. Theyre in the biscuits section. Tesco do a pack of 6 for 25p and theyre only 0.5 points each :bliss:

Put them in the microwave for a few seconds and they melt, yummie :)

Oh - sounds delish - off to the shops for me!!!!

****ing hell man.......sold......so i could eat 40 and still lose weight....xxxxxx mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have a terribly sweet tooth, so those and meringue nests are my saviours! 0.5pts in a meringue nest too, and as they are very sweet, they satisfy even the sweetest tooth!:)

Saw some of these today but they were "pink and white jammies" - with a layer of jam in the middle - Are they the same thing or would they be more points?

The jammies are 1 point each. I think they do a choc n whites too which are 1 point but we cant get them round here :cry:

Taffy Girl whereabouts in South Wales, if you are near cardiff, the farmfoods there does a big pack of the non jam ones for a £1, I love the non jam ones, but the jammy ones are LUSHAMONDO. lol

Back