Pink - Tripping on pebbles rather than climbing mountains

Hi hun, hope your ok babe and had a good weekend
x

Hiya

Hope you doing well and the article was fab, relate to every bit of it!!

Speak soon x x

Where you gone Pink?! Hope you're doing okay x

Hi Emz

looks like we two have been doing our awol thing together again! Hope you are well and that the diet si going ok. More outdoor exercise possible now with the lighter evenings. Makes such a difference.

Anyway, hope all is good.

Big hug.

Hey Emz, I'm back. Its been faaaaar to long!!!!!!

How have you been keeping? Tell me all, I need updated as I aint been here really for a good 3 weeks.

I am doing a you and REBOOTING as from tomorow as I have been very lax latley. Luckly aint gained anything but need to nip this behaviour in the butt before I am 2 stone heavier again. Its jus so easily done.

You'll have to come back to my diary thread and chat with us girls again.

Speak to you soon xxxxx

Hi Pink
You seem to be missing :eek: i hope everything is ok.

Dont worry to much if you have slipped up. It can all be corrected, probably more so with support in here.

You are such an inspiration to many others with your achievements. So im sure many people have missed your supportive posts.

Ive gone off the rails a tad this week, tierdness and illness the 2 things that blows my hard work up.

Hope college is going well,
Your welcome to PM me anytime.
Wishing you the best of health what ever you do.:)

Pink....... come out come out wherever you are ;)

We know you're around, we've seen you on other threads :D

You've been missed flower :) xx

HELLO!
Well, one thing's for sure, I certainly haven't been to the gym!!
Sorry for bein AWOL for so long! A month! I didn't realise that I'd been that bad!
Basically I had like six essays due in at the end of March and basically didn't sleep for about two weeks, even though I'd been researching for them for weeks rather than leaving it all to the last minute. Anyway, the second I'd handed those in I drove to Devon to spend a week and a half at my dad's, which has no internet, and then I came home...and that's where my excuses run out...

I managed to put on 5lbs (ish - I don't have my proper scales here) over the whole essay-being spoilt at Dad's period. So yeh. Since I got back to Mum's I've been being a bit better, limiting my cals back down to 1200 a day. I've been doing some exercise too (not as much as I should be). So yeh, I'm probably back around the dreaded 13st 3 mark again.

How is everyone, I've been missing you! (even though I've been rubbish at posting, I have been checking about every now and then).

I don't have time for diary spamming tonight, but I'll try and get to it tomorrow!! (mum's turned the house into a B&B so it's all go here!)

I hope that you're all well!!!!!
xxxxxxx

Hiya Pink **Welcome Back**

With all that you have been doing you deserved a nice break! 6 essays, never done one in my life and the word alone scares me:eek:

5lb in the scheme of things with what you have lost is a very low percentage.
I find its not so much the wieght on, that worrys me its the control over the frame of mind.

Now you are back with your Mum thou im sure you will have that bit nailed.

I went to a boot sale yesterday and noticed how many DVD exercises there were for 50p but Im holding out for Maisies 30 day shred and the running a 5K podcasts. I just cant download anything :( not enough band width on the phone.

Living in a B&B must be nice to meet so many new people, and so handy for research work.

Hope you have a good day:)

Hi Pink
great to have you back, you've been missed! :)
5lbs, don't worry about that, once the motivation takes over, you'll shed them in no time at all.
have a good day, you've been a busy girl, good luck and stay strong :D

Hey Pink!

Great to 'see' you back, you have been missed :)

With the amazing amount you've lost already 5lb is really nothing, just a blip...... in fact, it's pretty good really for a month...... I could put that on in a week if I really put my mind to it ;)

You'll soon have that shifted girl, you have great determination when you put your mind to it :D

Glad you back, Ive been awol as well for a few weeks, holiday countdown and then on hols but back now and getting weighed tomorrow nigt to see the damage.

Speak soon x x

hey pink! finally manged my way through your thread!! you have done amazingly well! your pictures look fantastic!! well done you on your journey so far!! :D

Hey lovelies!
Sorry I went AWOL again, lol. I've been ill, which is irritating. So the 2lbs I'd managed to shift I've now put back on....So, need to get butt back in gear!

How are you guys?

LFM - bootfairs! god i love em! lol. Living in a B&B mostly just means early mornings...and cleaning, lots of cleaning. I don't do front of house, so I don't get to meet the guests, which I'm ok with, I'm not good at the whole small talk thing, lol. Hope that the 30day shred works out :)

S16WD - how were hols??

Terioke! Wowzer, that took some dedication! There are a lot of pages, lol. Thanks :) Hope that you do well :)

hiya

Hols were great, nice and relaxing, only me and hubby and we didn't argue all week lol x x

Wishing I was back again now I have seen the daughter and the dog!!!

The weather is lovely here today mind, although I only see it through glass while at work.

Never mind hope you feeling better now and speak later x

HIya Pink, hope your picking up today, illness is a total bind when trying to be healthy.

Having trouble getting the 30 day shred but have got the wk1 of the running podcasts downloaded which will be fun.

Im starting on Monday.:)

Onwards and downwards hun :) X

S16WD - being back at work after a lovely holiday like that must suck. But I suppose that you have to start saving for next years holiday! ;)

LFM - Oooo good luck on Monday! That should be wicked :)

Have basically just been being pants, but I have a plan. I'm going to throw myself into detox when I get back to Cardiff on Monday! So I'll just enjoy my Easter lunch and the egg hunt tomorrow, and then that's that! It's easier in Cardiff anyway, because I just don't buy myself anything naughty. Need to up the exercise though, can't wait to join the gym again in the summer hols!

Hope that everyone's well! x

Back