Pink - Tripping on pebbles rather than climbing mountains

Morning Pink :)

Hope you're feeling better now...... it's bloody hard being good and 'healthy' when you're feeling under the weather. Enjoy your Easter dinner and egg hunt today ;) tomorrow is a new day and a new week so you can start afresh from then :D

Good luck for your new start next week, you will do it no problem! :) I think boredom settles in on this diet malarkey, so try to focus on something new to eat or do once a week that breaks the routine slightly :)

Have a lovely easter sunday, enjoy the egg hunt and have fun :D

I think boredom settles in on this diet malarkey,

Thats so right Rose.
Welldone for making the decision Pink you will be fine. You havent been away from it long so you still have the will power securely in your grasp.
Detoxing from Monday:rolleyes: do we have another Monday wiegher in our sights lol

Have a lovely day today with easter eggs to see off the dreaded munch monsters on thier way :D

Ok. So. The damage: 6lbs!!!! I'm back up to 13st6! Grrrr!
I was shocking yesterday, I ate all 3 of my chocolate bars...and my mini eggs from the hunt....and 2 creme eggs....but I didn't eat my actual easter gee, I threw it away.

So, this is it! Went shopping this afternoon and bought healthy things for meals. So, later I'mm make a huge batch of soup and eat that for lunch every day, I have milk so I can start eating cereal again...HERE WE GO! lol.

It's still just the exercise I need to sort out. I walked into town today, and I will again tomorrow, but I need to start making myself do other things too. Might have another attempt at jogging....hmmm....

How are you lovelies?
xxx

Sounds good. I can be bother to exercise, prefer eat less :D
I do cycle everywhere...maybe you should get a bike if you haven't got one. I got one used bike off ebay for 30 quid. Used bikes go really cheap. And the weather is just so lovely for cycling.
Anyway good luck with your reboot. 6 pounds isn't so bad. I can eat it back with a week :D lol

Easter eggs done,gone, finito!

Mind focused,
clear vision of the finishing line.
Waiting for starters orders....................................................

and shes off!:D

Easter eggs done,gone, finito!

Mind focused,
clear vision of the finishing line.
Waiting for starters orders....................................................

and shes off!:D

LOL LFM....love it!!!!! and great advice :D

Pink, 6 lbs will be off once you're in gear and raring to go, you have done so well, climb back on track and hold on tight to us, we are all in this together :) Good luck

Have a lovely day Pink

6 pounds will soon shift, you have proved you know how to do it. What's another 2 weeks in your journey.

Go for it and can't wait to see your loss next week x x

Aw you guys are amazing! I have to get back into the habit of logging on every day!

Well, it's been a pretty successful week! I've knuckled down ,eaten healthily and done a bit of exercse. I walked into town a couple of days in a row (half an hour each way, plus walking all around town) and then last night I went jogging with my (skinny) housemate...which was....an experience.
I honestly thought I was going to die, I could taste blood and my vision was blurring...and that was only after like 3 minutes, lol. So I let her go on ahead and did run for a bit, walk for a (longer) bit, etc. So I did do more exercise than I've done in ages, and I was like super hyper form the endorphins when I got home, so I think I'll try it again for sure, and maybe get better and better until I can jog along side her.

Anywho, i weighed myself yesterday and this morning anddddd......13st 2!!! Yay!
I think most of it was probably water-weigh, but at least I'm back on track. So hopefully next week I'll be back to where I started before Easter at 13st, and then I can start going down again.

I'm going to delete the goals from my sig, they obviously don't work, lol.

How are you guys? What have you been up to? Been enjoying all fo the bank holidays? xxx

Well done on shifting that 4 pound!

The other 2 will go in no time.

Glad you enjoying the exercise, always feel better after it! It's just motivating yourself before lol.

Thanks for the advice on my thread it's much appreciated.

Keep going and speak soon x

Welldone Pink and new beginings with the sigy! I found a way round mine to make it more healthy, realistic and logical.

Placing 1 goal and another means fail one and the dates eat into the next goal so cycling failure.
Im now seting mine only after each one is completed. Its much more comfortbale on the emotions:)

Glad you have some routine back to help you. Have a lovely day tomorrow.X

Well done, that wee 2lb will fly off too!

Loving the new exercise regime, you'll be jogging with your friend very soon i bet. Walking into town and back is good exercise too, well done :)

I had some lovely times over all the holidays, but its nice to get back to normal for a few weeks before the school hols!!!! :D

have you any plans for the summer?..apart from looking fab of course! :)

Heya :)

s16wd - no worries babes, thanks for all of your support!

Lfm - i know what you mean about the cycle of failure! It was like if I missed one target, it meant that I was deffo going to miss the other ones. So I'll just play it by ear and see how it goes :)

RR - my plans for the summer basically involve working on the extra 10 week summer module I've taken up and then starting my dissertation (or the research at least). Nothing fun planned, lol. Yourself?

I went jogging again last night, with a different friend this time (well, the same one as before too, but she buggered off jogging stright away). The mate I was with was only walking around the lake, so I jogged a bit, and then walked back to meet her, (then walked with her a bit) and then jogged a bit, and so on. I didn't push myself as hard as before, but I was aching, and I'm deffinitely aching today!!! Just walking into town was effort! (but we did walk there and back, so that counts as todays exercise).

Haven't been as good on the diet front today, but I think that's becasue we were back at uni and I'm still on holiday time, which means I didn't get much sleep. Of course I didn't make this brilliant observation until this evening and it suddenly clicked 'ohhh that's why I have the munchies' lol.

Oh yeh....i had a krispy creme doughnut....they've just opened in cardiff and I love them....but I did turn down a kfc and had turkey and veg at home instead....

Not an amazing day, but it could have been worse ;P

Hope that you're all well!

Good on you for geting out and about jogging/walking etc, you probably will walk or jog off that doughnut next time you are out, but a wee treat in our lives is okay, so don't worry about it and you showed great willpower in choosing a home cooked meal instead of a quick KFC ;)

sounds like a busy summer ahead for you, I have nothing planned, just time with family and strolling along this 'walk of weight loss :rolleyes:'..towards our family holiday in october.

Have a good day and a happy weekend :)

OMG!!!
KFC or Krisy Creme nooooo compertition:D:D:D

Krispy Creme all the way chick lol

Well done for choosing the home cooked meal. thats not a bad day a dougnut. Think what you mayof hadgoing back before you started your journey.

Any positive change is good change even if its half a bar of choclate rather than a whole one:D

It can't be easy having a forever changing routine... home, holidays, school.
Your doing great thou and have been all along.
Weve all had some time out;) your soooo not alone:D.

Good luck tomorrow XX

Hi Emz, where the devil are you? Miss you, I am on a right mission now and need your company, get back here and fast!

Back