Pitta bread is BACK!!

I'm a bit naughty ... Never stopped having em

I bought some in Morrisons the other day x

S*D the WW ones which I can't find, and will probably be dreadful anyway, I went back to my beloved co-op ones!

Bought some of these for hubbies lunches as getting fed up of doing same stuff all the time. He doesnt have access to a microwave so this makes things a bit difficult sometimes.

Unless its just happened this week why have'nt the C let us know in group. It appears some have and some have'nt. They only changed the bloody thing in January they should have the decency to let people know. Thanks Patchwork

Ours doesn't tell us about things like that. She just says read the books and check everything yourself!

is it just the WW wholemeal pittas we can have?? :confused:

Soooo pleased these are an HEb; I've missed Pitta bread so much! I find my local Tescos rarely have these in stock though :-( And the one time I tried an online order, it came with them as a missing item! Grrrr! And I hate Tesco anyway, so I'm going to write to WW to see if they'll start stocking them in Sainsburys/ Morrisons/ Co-op - and will write to those stores if WW come back saying they won't stock them!
If others are also having the same issue, perhaps you could do the same - power of the people and everything!

YAY! Didn't know this...thank you! Will buy them and use as a naan bread for curries!! ^.^ * happy girl indeed*

Bloody brilliant news!

Back