pitta bread??

metrognome

is getting better at it
hello all,
i have been reading on here that wholemeal pitta is now a healthy extra, is this in the new book as i cant find it on the website and also are there any other changes as im getting a bit confused:confused:
i think i will have to purchase a new set of books on thursday when i go to class
thanks

It is new for 2010 I believe, the ladies who go to class have updated us with the news that a Pitta bread is now a HEXB - I would think only the wholemeal ones though because of the fibre count....

From the "latest healthy extras" list on the SW website

AsdaWholemeal Pitta Bread, 6 pack1 pitta bread AsdaWholemeal Pitta Bread, 6 pack1 pitta bread AsdaWholemeal Pitta Bread, 6 pack1 pitta bread Asda - wholemeal pitta bread 6 pack - one pitta bread

no way!! brill..roll on friday kebab lol (home made low sin of course lol)
thanks x

Yum! Just sitting here having leftover sweet potato and spinach curry with my wholemeal pitta and feeling thoroughly please with myself.:D

The only thing is I weighed my Asda pitta bread this morning and it was 65g not the 55g mentioned above :confused:

I bought a pack in asda yesterday, and I couldnt see any other wholemeal pitta options so the one you bought must have been the right one? They probably vary in weight, did you try weighing some of the others?

Yum! Just sitting here having leftover sweet potato and spinach curry with my wholemeal pitta and feeling thoroughly please with myself.:D

The only thing is I weighed my Asda pitta bread this morning and it was 65g not the 55g mentioned above :confused:

hiya, did you follow a recipie for your curry or just ad-lib? mine always tends to go mushy on me?

Back