Pitta Pizza 1/2 Syn

fairy3853

Just made a scrummy pitta pizza using an asda whomeal pitta from my hexb and 42g low fat cheese from my hexa

1/2 syn for the tomatoe puree, which I sprinkled with oregano and a dash of garlic granuals. Added ham, peppers, onions and put my cheese allowance on tome and it was absolutly lovely.

Next time im going to chop all the ingrediants fine and add loads more peppers, onions and mushrooms, but fry them off in fry oil and put it on the inside, it can hold more then lol.

i want to find a garlic dip thats low on syns
any ideas?

Didnt realise the asda pitta could be used a heb :( thought it was only co op... Off to asda I go then :)!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks - trying to get my head round this diet again. Off to asda for some wholemeal pittas and tomato puree. They sound so yummy. X

I thought tomato puree was no longer syned?

I dont go to class K Dee, so I dont know weather or not its syn free now or not, I know it used to be 1/2 syn per teaspoon.

Someone might come along and conferm it for us

fairy3853 said:
I dont go to class K Dee, so I dont know weather or not its syn free now or not, I know it used to be 1/2 syn per teaspoon.

Someone might come along and conferm it for us

Its half a syn per tblsp, and there is a debate about synning it!

I use a syn free tomato topping for the tortilla pizza :- I fry some finely chopped onions in frylight then add a small carton of passata. Add a pinch of sweetener some Italian dried herbs or oregano or basil, a bit of seasoning and a dash of balsamic and cook until thickened- not a recipe as such more a bit if this and a bit of that!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back