Pixie has put another 2lbs on in first week on ww & needs serious help!!!

Hi Hun
i have sent you a private message xx

Hey .. i know alot of people say this but could it be anything to do with doing lots of excersize? .. some say muscle weighs heavier than fat so if your doing lots of excersize and building muscle it will weigh heavier ..
also are you eating all of your points?
i know its all stuff that usually gets asked ....

Hope your ok :) xxx

Hi other Pix! Yes having all my points :) I also heard that about exercise but I'm pretty sure it couldn't be built so very quickly? x

Don't fret, it's most likely the exercise! Just wait until next weigh in and then you should see a good loss! Make sure you aren't eating an extra point here or there by accident....check your milk points and your portion sizes and stuff like that! x And chin up!

Sorry Siobhanmissed ur post! I thought about all that stuff have recorded absolutely everything & dont use milk for things like tea etc x

No :( No idea which makes it even more frustrating! A few ppl have suggested giving up the gym for a week to see if that makesa difference,has anyone else found that? x

yes I did add them on, only 1 extra tho for 90mins ish in the gym x

Hey Pixie,, im having similar dilema at the moment, (lots of excercise and slow weight loss.) Keep going it does go eventually,, and yes you could be getting toned quick as muscle builds quite quickly,, ive moved up 3kg in what im lifting in a very short space of time.

Also hun 90 mins excercise is way more than 1 point, (unless your not breaking a sweat or lifting only 1kg)LOL so maybe your not eating enough points???

Hope this is helpfull and nice to meet you, hope to chat soon.xx

Welcome Pixie and good luck.

Back