Pixie's Diary

PixiePix

Hi there

I haven't been around since last year (Summer).

Last year I lost 5-6 kilos doing Weight Watchers. Am unemployed and didnt want to keep paying for weekly weigh Ins, and I quit. I didnt mean to quit losing weight, but before I realized, I had regained all the weight. In February I joined this site for counting calories, and am back to my post weight watchers weight. It was easy at first, but I have been struggeling for the past weeks. I really do want 2013 to be the year that I lost weight, and got back into the normal BMI range.

I am from Denmark, and turn 40 this year. I have one son, who is 20 months old, and we are currently living with my Dad, after relocating to my home town. We will move once I find a job, which right now is quite a challenge. Anyways. i take advantage of the extra time, and try to make it to the swimmingpool four times per week. I really love going there in the mornings. It is a good way to start the day. So I am sorta looking forward to retiring aome day, and bwing able to go in the mornings. Which I wont be able to once I find a job.

Anyways. I am counting calories, using a Danish site which has a pretty extensive database, as well as a good forum. But I want to use Minimins as well. Right now I am on 1500 calories per day, and moderate excercise. I mostly excercise quite a lot, but some weeks less if it is a busy week. So that way it works for me. I try not to use all 1500 calories, but as said I have struggled lately, and end up using them. My plan for this week is to have just 50-100 left, then next week 100-150. Do that for a while. I dont want to do less than 1300 calories per day, since I am excercising, and since this is a project that will run over quite a lot of time. I need to do it at my pace, so I wont fail this time :)

Hello :)

Just stopping by to wish you luck on your journey - both weight loss & job hunting ones! I'm currently unemployed too and know how disheartening the situation can be but it's good you are using your free time in a positive way to exercise etc.

Look forward to reading your diary.

Back