Pixies Diary...

Morning all!
The bed was a massive bargain at £46.00! ....... hehe how cool is that! And we get to pick it up from southampton so even better ;)
Umm so todays the day i get weighed! .. 6.30pm Im umm nervous! feeling guilty! feeling ashamed of myself and dam well mad ! .... ggrrrrrrrrrrr I need to get this w.i over and try and start properly tomorow for a fresh week! ... just need to try and get my head straight! I was within points yesterday to so not to bad! am just hopin i dont gain! ......... a sts i can cope with or maybe a 1lb gain i can cope with but anything more i think i may fall ! ......

May need your help tonight girls! xx but am hoping ill be ok! ....
~wonder which of my clothes is the lightest~
No doubt ill be in to babble during the course of today! lol

Oh god Pixie,
Just looked at the time and you must have been on the scales already.
I'm keeping my fingers and legs crossed for you this end!!
Well that's a lie actually...I can't cross my legs as they are so short and fat but I'll cross my ankles instead!!
Hope to hear from you soon mate
L x

Awww Scooby thanks for that post ! you made me giggle ! I do have the same problem with the short legs LOL ..

well i lost 0.5lb .. this week! ..... so not a disaster but im still disapointed with myself! ...

My mate has lost a stone in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive lost 18 points in 14 weeks! how come some lose it quicker? .. mind you she is very strict with hrself!

Afternoon! .........
well been to work this morning, the sunshine is sooooooooooo lovely ! if only we could have a little heat with it! ..
Took dog out for a stroll on the forest this morning not to far as i had the toddler with me! So tomorow morning i may get my eldest to watch him for an hour and go for a proper walk!

Todays menu is great so far i think hehe ...
special k 2.5
grapes 1

jacket 2.5
ww tuna 1
ww bar 1.5

Turkey breast 2.5
pasta 2.5 (i think)
spinach 0

13.5 so far today and 8.5 to spend! so that will b for some ice cream tonight :)

I am so determined to get a few pounds off this coming week! and i have actually started to weigh everything to ... how good am i! hehe .. Just hope it lasts until next tuesday! ... 6 days to go!

Ooooooooooo and ive recieved a wedding invite to a very close friends wedding! its on the 26th june back in Cornwall and we all have to wear somthing Hot Pink within our outfits .. even the men! ... not sure what my OH is gonna think to that but ill tell him when we get there ;) then he cant back out LOL .. sooooooooooooooo i really need to get some weight shifted i dont wanna be a fat guest!

Look at how well you're doing! Of course you won't be the fat guest!

You'll go back to Cornwall looking radiant & maybe even upstage the bride!

How fab will it be going with a good couple of stone loss if you haven't seen her for a while?!! :p

That would be fab! Ive not seen her since xmas! .. so hopefully when we go down for a visit at the end of may ill be a good 2 stone down :D

Hi Pixie,
There is no way you will be the fat guest!!
You're doing great.
And more importantly...what flavour icecream did you have with all those extra points floating about?
L x

Hi pixie,how exciting mate.I love cornwall and to be able to wear hot pink to a wedding.
You will have sommat to look forward to girlxx

Morning all .......... well Scooby it was the phish food .. choccy with marshmellows and choccy fish! YUMMY but i only had a bit! ..... Ive got a thing for ice cream at the moment (not sure why) ...

I need some ideas on good websites to get ideas on what to wear for this wedding! Im not if its a church one or not yet so am still guessing really ... Ooooo Just found out its in the registrar wedding and then onto a place called the "sand bar" in praa sands for the rest of the day! .... now what to wear! LOL ..

Right im off out to walk the dog quickly so my eldest is gonna watch jake so i can walk at a good pace! and ill be checking in at lunch time! to add my menu! hehe xx

Have a lovely walk,enjoy!!

Ok back from walk ... Todays menu is! ...

Cereal 2.5

new pots into rounders on the george 2
smoked mackerel 3
salad 0

ww meal 6

tesco lighter choice pretzels 1.5
ww bar 1.5
ww yog 1
apple .5

18 for today so may still have enough for a smidge of ice cream for supper hehe

Got a thing for icecream hey?
There's not something you should be telling us is there? Hehehehe
I'm not keen on the stuff fortunately...
Good on ya for going for a power walk!!
L x

I like to eat the skinny cow ice creams and there only 1.5 points there lovely and well worth a try. good luck with your hot pink quest.

Hehehehe .. there is most definatly nothing i need to be telling anyone ;) I have done my bit and am havin no more little wrinkly things LOL ... Just into ice cream at the mo specially ben and jerrys! LOL oh i have expensive taste LOL ..
Todays menu isnt great so im not writing it down! as were having chinese tonight :) hehe cant wait i love my chinese! I always have Mushroom Chow Mein curry sauce and ss chicken in batter so thats 9 points i think as i split the ss chicken and the curry sauce! ,.... mmmmmmm cant wait! .. Im working this evening to so will get it on my way home!

Ive found a few lovely ideas for dresses for this wedding so will post when ive got down to my final few! And ive decided im gonna need to have my hair done! so im going back to blonde and thought i may treat myself for my birthday which is in may so then will only need a touch up for the wedding! hehe .........

Right babbled enough my 3yr old has vanished upstairs and is very quiet at the moment so must go see what hes trashing! hehe

Know what you mean about when the kids go quiet. My oldest got my WW pedomiter stuck on his tongue last night!! I couldn't get it off for laughing.

How many points do you count curry sauce as?

I might have chinese tomorrow and I usually have chow mein. (your making me hungry).

a carton of plain curry sauce is 2 points!
LOL at the pedometer! ... they do the silliest of things dont they lol

Back