Pixies Diary...

My Trampette isnt here yet! ......... and ive been itching to have a go all day! its not fair
~stamps feet~
They did say it would be delivered somtimes today! so im watching every movement past my front window!
Im back on the wagon today! and have made prawn bhuna salad out of the speedy and spicy book for my lunch and it was yummy i had it with a jacket tattie! for 5 points so thought id have a biggish lunch as working tonight! and will just have somthing small for tea at 9pm crumpets or somthing maybe...

I hope everyone is having a good ww day so far ! ,... xxx

Good tosee you're back on board:) Hope your boinger arrives soon!

lol Sounds like you have the same level of patience as me - absolutely zilch ;)

Right well the trampette (jumpolene!) i much prefer this name! .. (my 3yr old calls it this) .......... So anyway its arrivied and umm i do like it altho im not sure my pelvic floor does :p .... everytime i jump u and down it makes me feel like my bladder is going to do some bouncing to ! lolol .. Oh hum! tena lady it is then! lolol ...

Im going to do some jumpolene dancing tomorow with the radio on! .. But am off cleaning first for 2 hours ...

Hope your all having a lovely evening xx

LOL hiya all! ..
Paula you made me giggle! .... Thinking of you hunny! xxx

Been off cleaning! had my hours thro for work! new hours that is! and im now doing weds mornings thurs friday and sunday evenings! so we will see how it works out! ... should be ok i think! .. Diet wise this week well things aint going great! ... Ive only been on it properly since yesterday tuesday night after w.i and weds were a nightmare! .......... So ive made some soup today but have to say its looking foul! lol .. Ive put tinned toms carrots 2 potatoes a leek and a bit of stock with some cabbage in a pan and am boiling it up! .. it aint looking pretty at the momen but im hoping it tastes good! lol

Im off out shortly going to get Bosun the phantom shoe chewer some food and then to get the car washed and pick up some calpol on the way round as Jake has earache! ...

Okies all off to catch up on posts~! xxx

My soup never looks very appetising either but it does taste yummy!
Hope the new hours work out better for you.
Poor Jake, hope he's feeling better soon X

Soup was a disaster! LOL am thinking its more of a bolognaise sauce to be honest LOL am still wondering whether to chuck it in the bin! lol .....Oh well! ....

My day was a disaster yesterday ive eaten so much bread and crumpets! ... its not good! i always sts when eating bread or put on! I just cant seem to help myself at the moment then last night we had a chinese! ...... Im feeling a bit ~ppfftt~ at the moment not sure how to shake myself out of it! ...
Im tring to be good so far today but all i can think is mmmmm ww biccies in the kitchen! aarrrgggg
Im having sarnie for lunch and a jacket for early tea before i go to work! either that or a stirfry when i get home tonight!

sorry to be a downer today but feeling fed up with myself !

Hi Pixie,
Your diary is great, so entertaining!!:D
You have a great sense of humour.
Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck for the rest of your journey.
L x

Morning all ... Well it seems my week is going from bad to worse! i sorta counted points yesterday got upto 10 and then had a chicken kebab and some chips for tea! im like arrgggggggg why the hell do i do it to myself! ........
Ive got weighed at home this morning and my scales are showing a gain of around a 1lb! .. so now im sitting here feeling like poo! thinking what i can eat to make myself feel better! but then its a viscious circle! ..
i eat i feel like poo and feel guilty! then i eat cos i feel guilty then i feel depressed so i then eat cos im depressed!
arrggggggggg I need some help guys, please! ....

I wanna at least claw somthing back for tuesday w.i i cannot fail! .. i just cant not again! ... :(

awww pixi hun,

i know how your'e feeling, it doesnt how much like people told me, to just cut back a few pts and put it behind you, it is hard, our own self guilt is punishment enough, chin up hun

sun xx

Morning ... thanks for the lovely messages! ..

Ok so today im feeling ok ... and only a ikkle wobbly .. Yesterday i had 20 points so saved 1 Today so far ive had my cereal 2.5 dinner is jacket 2.5 and ww tuna 1 ..... tea is ww meal 5 .. which is 11 ... so then ill probably have my ww biccies and crisps as my snack ... =3 .... 2 sugars for teas = 2 which will be 16 ... so may try and save the rest for salvage purposes! LOL ...

Im sitting typing this is my size 16 jeans fro QS !!!!!!!! hehehe and how good do i feel saying that my size 16S !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol altho not sure how im going to manage when i have to go out as they about a foot to long! HAHA but do i care ?? NOPE there a size 16 LOL ..
ive not got much planned today the kids are still off school theyve another week yet! ggrrrrrrr so im sure they will be bored by lunch! hehe .. but ive no plans to go anywhere the weather is really iffy so may just take the dog out and that will be it i think! ........

Altho i was debating taking them swimming not sure i can be bothered ! ............ ho hum! .. ill be popping in and out the boards all morning xxx

Did you go swimming - I took my twin nephews this afternoon - never again - they are 14 months only and there was no where to put them while we got dressed!

Hi Pixie,
How's it going hun?
Sounds like you got yourself back into the swing of it today.
Well done on your size 16's. Sounds as though you have the short leg problem that I do!!LOL
So did you go swimming? I never go, I hate it. I mean you practically have to strip naked for a start!! And my boobs are massive and they float to the top of the water!!!:D
L x

LOLOLOL You made me giggle! hehe ...
Nope we didnt go swimming i dont mind going but i hate getting out afterwards and your clothes sticking to your skin! ........
I did however put some things to sell on ebay so not a totally wasted day

Weve just won a a kingsize bed on ebay to so all in all not a bad day :D ..

And yes i suffer from duck disease! hehe a@@ to close to the floor ~winks~ hehehe

Back