Pixies Diary...

well done on your 1.5 off hun,thats very good

How are you feeling?

Afnoon all :) ..

feeling ok! dentist went ok but he is soooooooooooo Uncaring! he was poking about in my teeth with his pointy thing and of course i was like a cat on hot coals ! ... so he stopped and said "look everything isnt pain! this doesnt hurt does it!" ..
i said "no but i cant help it its just how i am" .. so then he got his mirror and started tapping my teeth! "does this hurt does it ?" Im like yeah course it bloody does when you hit them like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont like him :( ... hes taking the tooth out in Nov so that means i need to try and get some more tabs to take before going!...

Diet umm well i am trying i just dont know whats happened to my mojo! i know this latest lose should be the thing i need to get started again but i just dont know ...
its almost like ive forgotten how to!? hope that makes sence!

xxx thanks for listening xxx

i felt the same before i changed..i was feeling like i was at ww soooooooooo long that even one week loss couldnt boost me back in there.
ive no advice really just wanted u to no ur not alone feeling that at times xxxx

Morning .. Thanks Catz for your post its true! theres no reason for me feeling this way atall! ... BUT this morning i am trying to restart myself! Ive had my weetabix
Lunch im gonna have half a carton of covent garden soup with some toast and tea tonight is a chinese :p woohoo ...

we have a night to ourselves again tomorow night so off out to the pub! so ill be drinking vodka! well its lower in points isnt it ! lol ..

Ive sorta decided if i dont keep trying! ill stop trying and then all the weight ive lost will revisit again!
and i couldnt cope with going right back to the begining so i just need to keep on keeping on! ........

Am off cleaning now but back to catch up this afternoon xxxxx

delighted u jumped back on hunni and u are right, ya have to keep going no matter what xxx enjoy the chinese and the vodka xxx

Hi Kirsty,
Keep trying hun,i am like you some days i just wanna pack it all in but all the hard work to waste no point.
Have a lovely evening alone with Mark!
Keep up the good work x

Enjoy your evening hon. Maybe it's time to think about maintaining for a while and revisit the idea of weight loss when you're a bit more motivated.

Hey Kirsty, how are you doing? xx

Hey Guys ...

Lovely weekend i had not much to report on the diet front so ill just ignore that lil thing for the time being lol! ..........

Went out for a meal on sat night with a couple of friends and it was brilliant a really lovely night, just what the doctor ordered! ..
(ive found it hard not having anyone i can call a friend close to me here)... and now i have one down the road.
yesterday we didnt do much popped into comet to see about getting sky but walked out without signing up, watched the new series of Frost last night (love david jason) ...

and this morning ive been to meet another horse! a gorgeous 16h ex racehourse called Red! ... beautiful! .. didnt ride but i did lunge him for the first time ever! it was amazing im totally in love! .... so i may be helping out there and its closer to home so even better!.

not much else going on at the moment ! ....... xxx just wanted to let you all know im still about lol xxx

Hi Kirsty, nice to hear from you. Red sounds lovely. A friend of mine from work is studying intelligent horsemanship and she went on an equine touch therapy course the other weekend and had to deal with a big old stallion. Well she's only tiny and by the end of the weekend, this big horse was crouching down a bit when she needed to massage his withers. So cute!

Glad to hear you sound happy, and having a friend close by; new or otherwise is what every girl needs! I'd curl up and die without mine! x Keep plugging away at the diet, whether you are losing or not as long as you're maintaining that's the main thing...none of us want to go back to how we were when we started this thing!!! ARGH! Shudder at the thought ;)x

Evening girls :) .........

Ive been thinking about VLCDs .. some of you are having an amazing result doing this at the moment! .. Id love to be able to do somthing similar to lose some excess weight maybe id see a lil light at the end of the tunnel to boost me back into WW mode?..
Im not sure i could afford it though thats the main thing, and the other is im not keen on shakes only mcdonalds ones HA ! ....

Oh well just wondering if i could afford it for a month or so!?!?! .. Just thinking outloud! ...

Diet aint been happening today! but im gonna try again tomorow morning w.i tomorow night but unsure about going or not! .........

Does anyone have any views on me maybe trying a different class? Im not sure whether it would help going to one where the leader isnt my friend? ... any opinions would be great :)

xx thanks for listening to me ramble on! xxx

VLCD was and is the answer to my prayers...I'm doing 810 at the moment with CD so I still have a meal and it is more than substantial! I'm functioning better than I have in years and have more energy and feel much better about myself...As well as that I have seen results so fast! It is so worth it!x Just my experience though Kirsty!

Morning Kirsty,
Me and you are so alike,i like to be able to eat what i want an loose 5lb but thats not going to happening think carefully about this hun,you remember when i was going through this frame of mind,here if you need me hun xx

Just typed a whole reply to this and then pressed some button that made it mysteriously disappear! Ah well, was probably wibble anyway.

What I was saying was, we all want the miracle diet and the trick is to find one that suits each of us. For some people that's a VLCD and only you know if that might work for you.

As SV says, you have lost weight and you are maintaining which is a positive thing in itself.

Evening :) ... So i wasnt going to go to meeting tonight i buggered everything up so much! .. But i went, I went to my old meeting ive gained a 1lb this week............
Ive decided to start a completly different class next week on a Monday ... im thinking should i just transfer class? ... Im hoping this will give me and my brain a sorta new start feeling .. does anyone think this is a good idea? .........
The usual meeting is run by my friend so im not sure if this is somthing that is going toward me not being on track properly? ...

Id love some opinions on this pleaseeeeeeeee ...

Ok so i will TRY and be back on track again tomorow xxxxxx thanks for being here listening to me moaning and babbling lol xxx

I think that's a good idea. Starting a new always seems to help. Then again, I always tell myself "I'm going to work really hard this year! New year, new me!" and it never actually works :p I still leave everything to the last minute.

Back