Pixies Diary...

good luck tonight huni xx

good luck chicken. sorry i havent been popping in and out and hope ur doing ok xxx

Come on...cough up the news... :D

How did it go? I have everythign crossed for you :)

Morning Hun
Well done last night that was really good :D
I am still fed us as think i deserve more then 1lb:rolleyes:
As when i cheat i loose more :D
Steve wants to go for a meal tonight so just been looking whats low at harvester.

Regarding the ww pizza i have brought them reduced and eaten them a few days out xx

Morning, ... well ok i lost half a pound! ... I should be happy with this cos i did slip on saturday! ... so im just gonna be thankful it wasnt gain and be really 100% this week! :)
I bought some of the new blackforest bars last night so im hoping they are yummy! ..they certainly look it! ...

Im going to make a concious effort to drink more water this week! the skin under my eyes is taking a couple of seconds to "ping" back! :( ... and also going to do at least 15 mins a day on the wiifit! and also walk the dog for half hour at least every day! ..
So we are off to school this morning on foot :) ......

menu today
weetabix 2.5
ww pizza 3 and salad 0
stew beef-mash-veg-yorky-gravy 8.5

so thats 14 ... am going to try and save a few this week due to my eating naughties last night so after my 3point desert tonight ill save 3 :)

Well done on your loss. Good luck with increasing your water intake, I'm trying to do the same as I don't drink alot. Normally have to force myself the times thats I do drink. Good luck also on your 100% week.

well done on your loss Kirsty thats fab! as long as you are going downwards, who cares how fast / slow you do it? :) xxx really pleased for you!

so 4lbs in total so far! 10lbs to go until i have my tattoo! woohooo :giggle: i cant wait! .. soooooo excited! :) ..

what tattoo you getting?

Hi, sorry I've not been around for a while! Well done on your loss - every little bit counts! Glad Jake is better and you managed to have a lovely child-free weekend. How's your daughter these days? Take care xxx

hi a loss is a loss, a possible idea for those who don't like drinking water, i fill a 750ml bottle first think in the morning and aim to have that drank by lunch time (or no lunch!) then fill it again and have that finished by 5.p.m. or no dinner! at this stage you have drank 1.5 litres and then i fill it for the evening again - but remember you don't have to finish this bottle. it works for me.:drool:

so 4lbs in total so far! 10lbs to go until i have my tattoo! woohooo :giggle: i cant wait! .. soooooo excited! :) ..

hey well done on the loss!! what a motivation too!! id love a tattoo but am to chicken lol you any ideas what you want??

suz x

Back