Pixies Diary...

Morning ... hehehe thanks lou your post made me giggle! i am indeed a loser!
Jake is still held up on the sofa! ... he asked for weetabix this morning had a mouthful but brought it back up! :( so he had a slice of toast instead and has eaten 1 square .. I suppose its better than nothing, He is still drinking lots and doesnt have a temp now but has an awful upset tum ! ..... hope this passes soon! .... I havnt been out of the house yet this week only to get weighed!

Food today, umm
2 weetabix 2.5
ww tuna and salad and 1 ww bread = 2
2 sausages -3 mash - 3 sauce .5 and veg = 6.5
snacks
chedders = 1 and 2 ww toast = 2 :)

14 points :) .. and some fruit to fill the spaces!

Well done on the loss Kirsty!

Awww bless him, hope Jake feels better soon xx

well done Kirst sounds like your doing well again :)

Morning :) ....
Lovely sunny day but soooo icy out there today! I did set out with poorly jake for some dog food but turned round and came home! it was really icy! ... hate it! .. He will just jave to have rice and veg or somthing today as a treat lol ....
Jake is still not 100% he keeps saying his tummy is dizzy! and is currently asleep on the sofa :(

Food today ....

2 toast 3
jacket 2.5 ww tuna 1 and salad 0
omellette 3 wedges 4 salad 0
chedders 1 crisps 1

15 ! ... im sure ill find somthing else to eat LOL hehe .. may put some ww spag with my omellete :)

well done on your loss hun and im pleased your ds is feeling better.xx

Hi Pixie, sorry to hear Jake's still poorly - hope he's on the mend real soon and you get to enjoy your child-free weekend!!! Take care xxx

Morning :) ...
well i hope jake is much better for saturday or else he wont be staying at nannies! He is perkier today tho asked to go to playschool but then just plonked on the sofa. He is so skinny tho :( hes lost half a stone this week! and his shoulder blades and breast bones are all sticking out bless him.
Diet today
2 weetabix 2.5
prawn salad box 9 (but sooooooo worth it)
pasta 3 salad 0 turkey 3 and sauce 1

18.5 :) ... happy with that! ... enough for a snack if i need it lol carrots and garlic dip im thinking! lol

Ive done no cleaning anywhere this week! .. so am absolutly brassic! .. its driving me mad :( .. hate being skint its always such a struggle! .
Brons money for her trip needs to be on the 2nd of feb! and i dont have any of it yet! ........ will need to write a note i think to see if i can pay in the middle of feb! ... not sure how likely that is!?

anyhoo such as life!!

Morning hun
Yours food sounds lovely today,i no its such a struggle thats why i keep doing my weekend as much as i am tired the money does help and i am lucky to have work the way things are going.
Glad Jake is feeling a bit better hope he is 100% for Saturday so you can have a nite alone :)

Hi Hun

Glad Jake on the mend. Diet seems to be going well to.

Sympathise on the money - kids are a lot more of an expensive commodity then i ever imagined!! xx

I am with you on the money front. Single parentdom and studentism are a bad match for me.... Had 7 weeks off work as I teach at an alternative private college and dont go back till tomorrow!! AGH - reminds me I need to prep!!!

OOoooo i slipped to page 3 ! :(

Jake has gone to playschool today :) :) ... he was itching to go! .. got dressed himself to! :) .. hes definatly better! which means we get our night off tomorow YAY ! woohoo cant wait! lol ...

diet going ok! .. I sorta had a sneaky look on my scales the suspence was killing me and by my scales im 13 stone so thats 4lbs heavier than i was when i went off the rails! soooooo im ok with that! and with what ive already lost it would have been 7.5lbs! :)
menu today
2 weetabix 2.5
chick+pasta (left overs) 4 (ish)
jacket 2.5 ww tuna 1 salad 0 phili 1

11 ! ...
snacks! 2 french fries 2
2 digestives 3
ww carrot c 1
sooo 17 in total which will leave enough for a hot choccy if needed later on :)

been cleaning this morning, and am making the most of the nice quiet house, altho i should really be out walking the dog! ... ill do it when the kids get home from school :) hehehe

Lots to catch up on - well done on the loss, glad Jake is back at play school and over the worst of the bug he had - and have an amazing child-free night at the weekend...make the most of it. ;)

Morning :)
sorry ive not been updating! and i havnt updated many peoples diaries either :(
i promise i will catch up .......
Ive had a great weekend! .. out on sat night got a bit tiddly! woohoo! ... didnt get out of our pit until 11.30 sunday morning, then got washed and dressed and went for a carvery lunch! YUM! ....
Then yesterday afternoon Mark got a phone call from his boss, he has bought a new laptop and didnt know how to set it up so mark went down there at 5pm and i didnt see him again until gone 11pm LOL aparently they had wires in wrong places filters where they shouldnt have been hehehe ...

W.I tonight and its just going to be a quick in and out as ive got a meeting at school for this camp trip thingy so need to attend! ....
food today ummmmmmmmmmm as little as possible before w.i and then a homemade curry :) xxxx

Back