Pixies Diary...

Morning :D
Im in a lovely happy mood! ......... no kids tonight :giggle: So we are going for a pub tea and then a few drinks, I will be of course drinking vodka! .. get more in that way ;) ....
im off cleaning this morning, need to do as much as possible Bron is off on school camp in march and the money needs to be in on the 2nd feb £200 :( ... ggrrrrr ... think we pay for the teachers to go to!

diet today
weetabix 2.5
jacket and chilli with salad 3.5
tea ummm pub tea (ill try and be good) lol

Morning Pixie

Have a good day and night with no kids, Im so jealous!! Enjoy your vodka, i will be joining you on that one later

xx

have a lovely time Kirsty! i'm sure you'll have a fab time ;) how's mark these days? still chirpier? ;)

OOOh get you, no kids, pub dinners.... fancy that eh? I don't have ty tonight but we'll be in playing wii.... ;)

change of plan :( Jake has the sickness bug :( he started with it this morning, and isnt keeping anything down! not even water, not sure what to do! .. he is having a mouthful and bringing it straight back up
he hasnt had a wee all day either :( Any ideas?????

so the kids are staying at nannys next weekend instead!

Awww cant believe your plans changed :( Its just one thing after another just now *HUGS*

Afnoon :) .. just a quicky, ill catch up on all posts later on! ...

Jake is a little better, he hasnt been sick today and has eaten 1slice of toast and a jaffa cake! .. and plenty of water! .. he is still sleeping lots and just laying but at least he is eating and drinking :( bless him! ...

Im just back from a 2 hour walk with bosun, did 7,000 ish steps and earnt .5 bonus points! ...
Im sorta trying to claw somthing back i had a chinese last night and a bottle of wine :( :( im so stupid! ... 33 points in total yesterday so 11 over! ......... im trying to have only 18 today i know thats not goos cos w.i is tomorow but im hoping to limit damage! ... :( any advice????

menu today
2 toast and cereal 3.5
lunch ww meal 4
omellete 3 with free peppers, mushrooms and onions!
and fruit if needed! ...

i must not see this as a failure i must not i must not!

Hi Pixie, not been online for a bit and just catching up on diaries. So sorry to hear your child-free weekend got postponed til next weekend :hug99: - Hope Jake is better real soon! Last nights chinese and wine wasnt a failure at all hun - think you did brilliantly being only 11 pts over, considering you had your plans squashed at the last minute when you had been looking forward to them for so long. Its always tricky when the light at the end of the tunnel that you're working towards gets pulled away from you just as you reach it! So well done for just being just 11 over and a few long walks with your dog and a few claw backs and you'll be fine and dandy before your WI :) How's Bec coping with PE? Take care xxx

Hey Jax .. thanks hun :) ..
Becca is doing ok, the psoriasis is a pinky colour so not all red and angry and she actually came to the shop with me today and said "sod the scarf mum im not wearing it!, people can think what they like" .. I was like yay go bec! hehe
A few more good walks would do it but im weighing in tomorow evening ! .. hence the panic lol ....

im back on track tho and trying to limit my points today! ... (badly i must add)

dont worry Kirsty, you've done really well all week. Just get back on track and save a couple today.. even if you dont then one day over won't completely ruin it for you.

I think for you, you need to think of the bigger picture - dont focus on what this WI will be like.. focus on staying on track day by day and you will find it easier :)

sorry to hear your weekend hasnt gone to plan.. i hope next weekend goes a bit smoother and that Jake picks up soon! xxx

Morning :) ....

Ok ... Jake still poorly laying on sofa not really interested in anything atall! last night his temp shot upto 39 !!!!!!!!! so rang nhs direct, they told me to just keep doing what i was doing, calpol cool clothes etc and if it hit 40 then go to hospital luckily it has come down to 36.8 now so thats a relief! he is just lying on the sofa bless him, not talking or anything he is drinking tho so thats ok.

Ok diet .. well w.i tonight! and i feel like ive let myself down! :( .... I cant get into my 16s anymore either so am now back in my 18s :( which i am not happy about!
Im thinking maybe 7lbs off i should be back in them! ...

Food today ummm .. cereal 2.5 and tuna salad for lunch 1 then w.i tonight ! ....

hope everyone crosses fingers for me! eeeeek

good luck with your wi.x

hope jake gets better soon.x

Hi hun, hope Jake's better real soon. Good luck for your WI tonight!!! x

Evening :) ... well back from w.i and im 1.5lb lighter :) .. im kinda ok with that seeing as i had a chinese and wine on saturday without counting them in! sooooo this coming week im gonna try and stick with 20 each day just to try and claw a few back! and get a few good walks in! if jake is better and goes to playschool if not it will be a good walk sat/sun and a quick round the block in between ...

xxxx

Well done on your 1.5 lbs down - not bad considering yr chinese and wine :D Take care xxx

:talk017::wow: Wooooo - Well done on the 1.5....your going down! Loser! :wow::talk017:

Back