Pixies Diary...

Morning :)
The party went well he just had a friend round for tea! they are both Ben 10 mad soooo it was Ben10 stuff all the way! ..
(his friend by the way is a girl) My son sees her as a boy 100% and will tell you so if you say otherwise lol ...

I had my hospital appointment yesterday to for another colposcopy, he started off by saying he would just look! at my cervix but then ended by saying oh ill just take another biopsy so im sorta feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment! ...

Diet wise i have to say this is my first day of being back on the wagon, i didnt go to w.i on monday night either so my backside if well and trully back! Im off on holiday on the 27th april for a week of bliss without the kids! .............. so i wanna get another half stone off by then so at least i can take my nice jeans! lol Oh and ive bought 3 new tops but are a bit tight at the moment! ....

Am hoping it doesnt take long for my results to come back, im kinda nervous and hate waiting! .. Am vegging today tho as i feel frank bruno has been up there going 10 rounds with somone! ... :(

oooh poor you, hope the soreness passes, am having a veg out day too after 3 days of painting and lugging furntiure around.

sounds like jake enjoyed his birthday, i sometimes think kids parties these days get to big and out of hand and in some cases it just for the parents to show off!! most of the time the kids just wanna play with their mates

aww you poor thing! i hope the pain passes quickly *hugs* well done you for putting up with it and not comfort eating, thats brilliant. we want to see you down a few pounds this week eh? bet those tops will soon be looking lovely on you :) xxx

Hiya hope you are feeling much better after the hosp appointment.
Glad the birthday went well for you.
Well done you on the shiny 7...where you going on holiday?
Have a nice day xx

Morning :) Thanks for the messages

off on holiday on the 27th April! from Mon to Fri .. off to a little place near Minehead! .... without the kids ! woohooo ... i cant wait! just hope the weather is nice!

still trying to stick with WW .. am struggling at the moment am kinda worried about my results from this colposcopy so am finding it hard not to comfort eat atall .

xxx

Just wanted to send you some :hug99:, I had a colposcopy Sept last year and Lletz at the same time where they removed the bad cells and I felt terrible after it for weeks so well done for not reaching for food!! I've just had my 6 month follow up and am too waiting for results....it's a horrible time isn't it....I try to forget about it but it's difficult. Hope your results come back ok :)

Hi Stranger im back restarting again

How are you doing, you still loaning the horse ?
Sorry wont manage to read back on everyones diary its been months since i managed to get on here

Morning :)

Off cleaning this morning, didnt get weighed last night as im to scared! .. But i am back with it this morning .. I need to get back into my size 16 jeans for my holiday at the end of the month! .... or else i wont have anything to wear! lol .....
I have peeked at a few diaries but will do the rest when i get home later on .. Ive got my eldest off school today as its ARD day! .. wonderful altho im sure she will be out all day! (treating the house like a hotel just lately) ... My god my dad used to say that to me!!!

Im turning into my parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho Hum ... seems im talking to myself ! ............

Had a 100% day yesterday, am off to easter fayre with jake this morning so no normal playschool session so weve been cutting and sticking making his easter hat for the competition! .. altho it looks a bit girly! (but dont tell him that)

Food today

cereal 2.5
1 boiled egg 1.5 and 1 toast 1.5 and nana 1 (4)
turkey breast 2.5 veggies 0 and rice 4 (6.5)
13 in total leaves enough for snackies during the day :)

The sun is cracking the flags here this morning it really is beautiful so think we will go to school fayre and then come home and take Bosun up the forest for a stroll! ... may even take the camara! ..

Ooo has anyone tried the new bars? or the new BBQ crisps? just wondering what they are like as ive yet to try them xxx

Hello... am here... thought I better say somrthing before you eat some bbq crisps thinking we're ignoring ya! Hahahah....

It is such a boooooooooooooooootiful day - ty is in nursery all day and I am off work...so plan is to get some work done and then wonder off to my parents and get my bike and finally bring it to my place. 3 years after I moved! ahahahaha! :)

Congratulations on getting back on track, Hope your results come back ok. xx

Hehe that reminds me of when i lived in PZ Lou! ...

I lived at the top of town so thought one summers evening id cycle to my mum and dads bout 20 mins mostly down hill ..... i um got a lift home cos i couldnt be assed to cycle it! .. think my bike stayed there for about 6 months before my dad caved and brought it back in the car LOL

Well the easter fayre went well Jake won 1st prize in the hat comp :) ...
and i won the easter raffle! ... a HUGE wicker basket full of ............... YEP choccies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nooooooo .... maybe ill take them up the nursing home for the ole folk to share! :)

I have tried the new WW choc, raising bars if thats what you mean, they were deeeeeeeeeeelish

My favourite crisps are wotsits, left out all day so they go stale ( might have them tonight lol )

be good - take them to the old people! you will see those 16's fitting for your holiday at the end of april :) xxx

Umm stale wotsits! ........... errrr ok guess ya have to try them! lol How many points are they ?
Ive sort of opened the basket of chocs ... umm they just sorta shouted me from the kitchen and i couldnt resist really i couldnt! ,.. the only saving grace is that its all cheap choccie!!!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness! ..
I dont do cheap choc! lol

Hi Pixie

I almost bought the new bars tonight - but the blueberry one's were bogof so couldn't resist :)

I love wotsits ... fresh though :D

I don't like cheap choccy either ... rather waste my points on good stuff - my hubby works for Ferrero, and he's got me addicted to Bueno bars mmmmmm

Good luck for more 100% days - you can do it!

Twigs
xx

Back