Pixies Diary...

well done on you huge loss, dont know how i missed that, good luck at the docs

Morning :) ...
i went to the docs yesterday and am being sent off for tests and have to make an appointment at gyne asap! ... so now im worried! ontop of everything ive had going on this past week its just a nightmare!

Ok food wise im doing ok appitite back so thats somthing and i am sticking to points although not done much walking this week but have done a little a very little on the air walker and am doing a 2.5 hour walk on sunday afternoon! ..

Off to clean now back later and i will check on others diaries :)

Evening :)

Ive been OK . i think had a couple of wobbly days with eating rubbish sorta comfort eating! ..
Ive done a 3 hour walk on the forest today though with another lady from weight watchers and i took the dog to cos hes got to lose some weight! .. cos hes a lardy! ..
hes shattered now and snoring his head off lol ...
am around in the morning so will catch up with everyone tomorow
xxx

OOOOh, WI sooon.... will catch u in the morning.

good luck for WI today kirsty! xx

Hi

Congrats on the big loss last week - and good luck for this week.

Hope your stresses are sorted too and you have a better week :)

Twigs
xx

What a lovely sunny day! ... Ive been and got Bosun some diet food lol
Dropped off a packed lunch up the yard for mark (not that he deserves it)
Am off to a friends for a cuppa in a min before i get jake from playschool, not much planned for this afternoon altho may have a little walk with the dog ....
W.I at 6-6.30 tonight so am hoping for somthing! .. 1.5lb would be fab but my eating hasnt been wonderful this week so we will see!

good luck for WI, i will cross everything for your 1.5lbs that you want :D xxx

Ok ... i lost 1.5lb last night which means i got my 1st silver 7 ! .. im soooo happy about that! its the most ive ever lost in 2 weeks! .. i need to lose anothe 7lbs to be where i was before i gave up last year

Been cleaning this morning, Blood tests at the hosp at 1 and am going to try and see my lady, she is back in hospital after having a fall at home, she really shouldnt be home on her own anymore! :( ... she has aparently started talking of being with Henry ..... I hope she is ok and is pleased to see me x

Hi Pixie

Congrats on the sparkly silver 7 (Sorry didn't comment earlier ... completely missed this post!) ... Onwards and downwards :)!

xx

well done on your half a stone! :D thats fantastic Kirsty! you'll easy have that next half and more off in time for your hols :)

hope your lil lady is okay xxx

Well done you - thats blooming fantastic. So glad you're back on track. Hope your stresses sort themselves out real soon. Take care xxx

Ok so as the title says im wiping last week under the carpet! i slipped in a mega way! ...
Have had alot on my mind with mark and me, and also undergone alot of tests etc and have to go for another Colposcopy on Weds so diet has sort of come second to everything else! ...

I am however back on the wagon from today and have had 2 ww toast 1.5 and some rice crispies 2.5 so 4 altogether so far! ...

Its jakes birthday on weds and he is going to be 4 .. we are not sure what to do for it, hes not having a party and we cant really afford to do alot but i want to make it special .. any ideas on what we could do would be great as im stuck but definatly want to mark it in some way .....

will update diaries this afternoon xxx

Hi ive just PM'd you.
Re-party for a 4yr old,how about a super hero party my DS is 9 now but when he was that age we hired the local hall in the village for £10 and invited the kiddies who all wore their fave hero costume(as alot of kids have dress up stuff and fancy dress outfits)we had music playing and had a few games as well.

I just made a big spiderman cake and made up party boxes with the same food in side and handed them out to the kiddies.
You could also do this at home if you have the room?

Back