Pixies Diary...

Well organized menu for today:) Enjoy your Chinese! Have a good weekend:)

Enjoy your chinese Kirsty .... Try to leave the bottle of wine along, maybe a glass?!
I am finding it hard as wine is so high on sw for me :(

Yeah wine is high in SW but thought a small glass topped with diet lemonade could be a nice treat .... yummy! ...
Ive got enough points to do it but would like to try and save some for the weekend cos with Mark being home thats my worse time! xxx

Not much Gem .. cleaning in the morning and if its fine im gonna get out for a good walk with the dog maybe try and an hour and 30 mins, Hes at the vets on Monday to check this lump ...
will probably try and get our house in order! it needs a good spring clean ...

Well what a weekend,
sorry ive not been about ive had alot going on at home this weekend and im kinda dreading w.i tonight because ive not been eating properly this weekend i just cant stomach much ... I just hope things work out

not upto much this week, cleaning tomorow weds and friday .. and sharon sitting on saturday all day ... so quite a busy week really ....

food wise ill be fine maybe if i cant stomach much somthing high in points would be good cos it means im still using them?!

good luck for your WI - hope you feel better soon xxx

Tell alllllll...... ;)

Morning guys :)

Well i wasnt poorly more of a sort of relationship blip, but i think we are ok! ... (i hope) ...

anyway last night i lost 5.5 LBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW FAB IS THAT !!!

I am over the moon! i cannot explain how thrilled i am! i have never had a loss that big when being on a diet think my biggest was 4lb .. I have to say walking must have done it walk walk walk! .... its good stuff! ....

will catch up on diaries abit later but am off to playschool then cleaning this morning xx

absolutely fantastic hun - keep up the good work! :D hope you and mark are okay xxx

Woooooo why didn't you say on msn.... congratulations missy! ;) x

Thanks for the congrats it really is a great loss! ... Im sorta putting a bit down to stress so i may not see a loss next week ...
Things are "ok" i think but just trying to get back on an even keel at the moment

xxx

Afnoon :) ...

am really trying to eat this week after things that happened at the weekend but i really dont have much of an appetite! I am getting there slowly

Am off to the docs tomorow as ive got a real bad metal taste in my mouth, and my ummm bangers have gone funny! and no i dont mean in a jamie oliver sence of the word LOL ..
Menu for today

alpen light -1
fish pie - 6
tea planned is gammon, egg, wedges and spag ... but as yet unsure if ill eat it will point as 8 ... but will adjust as needed :)

Might end up being a boiled egg yet lol

Back