Pixies Diary...

Kirsty,
its about time you packed your job in,it seems like you have more problems there more often then not!
I'm glad your soft of doing well now :)
I had to join sw as my weight was going back on my day 1 seems good so far,i feel so full tho :)
Hope you have a great weekend :)

Morning guys :) ..... Umm well nothing new to report apart from no change as far as diet is concerned! Im eating rubbish ..... and umm making myself promises and then eating more rubbish etc lol and the cycle continues! lol ...

were not doing much today apart from defrosting the freezer and taking some rubbish down to put in marks mums skip! lol .. Tomorow were all off to paultons park for the day :) .... will be about later on am meeting my new boss at 10am to discuss cleaning duties LOL ....

Hey all! ... Sorry ive not been about had a busy weekend and lots to think about ............. Ive handed in my notice at work this morning, felt a bit sad doing it but it needed doing as things are at the moment i cant really work in the evenings cos of mark! so i said id love to go back when jake is full time! ...
Diet wise ive umm had the lil switch flicked again so im with it! .... porridge with stewed apple for my breaky ... didnt get lunch tho as kids had their hair cut and now my belly thinks my throats been cut! .. which aint great cos theres a bag full of doritos callin my name and im NOT going to answer their call! ..
Not sure whats for tea! am stuck for ideas lol great start aye ! lol

Ive been cleaning today at a new job and i went on saturday to it was good! hard work but good for me im sure! lol ......will catch up properly when i get a quiet few mins :)

Hey hon. It's always sad to leave something behind, especially if you have enjoyed it. But you have your new job to look forward to.

How about something warm and comforting for tea (if the weather's as miserable there as it is here) like a nice chili or stew?

Oooo those tuesdays come round a bit quick dont they! ! ... I am honestly dreading tonight! But i know ive got to go!

Ive had porridge and stewed apple for breaky am having either a jacket and egg for lunch or a big mushroom stuffed with scrambled eggs! mm yummy! ....

I know ive gained though but im trying to think of this week as a recovery week! i gained a 1lb last week and am looking at at least 2 this week i reckon! so if i can be goo this coming week i may break even at next weeks w.i! lol ....

My 10yr old goes back to school tomorow :) .... woohooo ... and my eldest goes back to school on friday so things are slowly going back to normal! hehe ....

Hey Pixie! Dont worry about tonight if it is a gain. As you said yourself youve had a mental week. Your back on track and in the swing of things now! Look forward to next weeks loss!

My 10yr old goes back to school tomorow :) .... woohooo ... and my eldest goes back to school on friday so things are slowly going back to normal! hehe ....

How you did get on at WI Kirsty? Hope the kids have good first-day-back's!! x

Morning guys :) ..... well w.i ive gained another 1lb :( so that now takes me back to 13stone on the dot! ...the number which i vowed NEVER to touch again! .... The lady that started after me (now runs a group) is 2,5lb off her goal weight !!!!!!!!!
ive really been messing about! lol,... Mind you she did say she had put her life on hold for 6months to get the weight off, not sure i could do that! ..

anyhoo! ... youngest daughter back at school, eldest goes on friday not sure when jake goes LOL .....
Im trying core out! .. I have to try and stop all the snacking! i eat crap most of the time and hence my points being used on grazing on stuff! so im gonna give it a go! and if i have a day where i need the points ill just have a points day! ....

wish me luck! xxxxxx

dont worry bout the lb u no ur self ur ready to get back into it so now is the time to push it!!
good luck on core snacking was always my prob to!!

Hi, how are you finding core so far - i've been doing it for about 6 weeks so far so if i can help at all then just holler!

Oh good Jenny! im so glad you said that lol although you may be sorry you offered! lol .....
What sort of things do you eat for your lunches? .. and at the begining did you find it tough not snacking? ...
also im thinking if i find myself out and cant eat core than ill just point it ....
I hope i get the hang of it as it definatly seems healthier and maybe it will help me reset my head! lol

For lunch i'll vary between soup, pasta salads, ham & egg salads, potato salads, ryvita with Extra Light cream cheese, jacket spuds with cottage cheese or beans or be a bit naughty and have sushi and pretend it's brown rice!

I did find it hard to break the snacking habit at first, but now i'll tend to fill up more during meal times and then only have fruit in between and it's honestly enough for me now (and i've got a Hooooge appetite), and cups of tea help too!

Morning hun,
dont worry about that 1lb that will be off in no time,i have my first wi tomorrow with sw,i will let you no how i get on! I hope its good :)

I'd love to put my life on hold for a bit - fat chance eh? Mind you, I'd love to be 13 stone as well, so everything's relative hon.

Good luck on core x

Good luck with core chick! x

Back