Pixies Diary...

hey hunni, hope ur feeling ok and good luck with the dentist im the same hate it!!
ur doing brill riding keep it up hunni xxx

Well ... Good Mornin from the elephant man! :( .. well thats how i feel this morning! was up at 3.30am pacing cos of the pain! .. then woke up this morning looked in the mirror and :O OMG ...
the left had side of my face has doubled in size! and its effecting my eye to! ..
Looks like the melon fairies have been and pushed one inside my cheek during the night!

Umm sorta not really counting at the moment well not really eating either! ....

roll on 11.45! ... and hoping for some super duper strong antibiotics! ... and a huge stock of canestan for the fall out afterwards! ..lol I would much rather be in labour than have this flaming toothache! :(

YUP Marie im sure its an absess im sure of it! Im feeling so sorry for myself! .....
codiene rock! well they do at the moment lol ... Im really hoping the dentist wont touch my mouth! .. although im not sure how much he can see as i cant open it more than a little ... as long as they dont touch! ... i cant take my Larazipam cos im incharge of jake this afternoon :( so i am very very nervous!

Ouch - hope they manage to get you sorted.

CJ

Thanks for your lovely replies ... Ive come home with 500mg penicillin 4 times a day so am taking them plus codiene .... Ive been in bed all afternoon an am feeling sick now .. I know i should eat somthing but im not sure what as i cant chew or open my mouth :(

does anyone know if its ok to have a hot water bottle against my cheek?

Yes, a hot water bottle will be fine Kirsty, just make sure you wrap it in something so it is warm rather than hot.

Could you sip a little soup?

i fancy some soup although i could murder some custard!!!

ive borrowed a bottle so am sittin here warming my face lol

Quick update .... Well ive thrown up what little food ive eaten so that was pleasant! ... am now sitting feeling a little perkier! .. am going to bed shortly with some more painkillers in me but im not taking codiene unless absolutly desperate! ...

thanks again for the messages xxxx

I really hope you see an improvement today. I am sorry you feel so poorly :-(

YUP Marie im sure its an absess im sure of it! Im feeling so sorry for myself! .....
codiene rock! well they do at the moment lol ... Im really hoping the dentist wont touch my mouth! .. although im not sure how much he can see as i cant open it more than a little ... as long as they dont touch! ... i cant take my Larazipam cos im incharge of jake this afternoon :( so i am very very nervous!

Awww sorry to hear you have an abcess! They aren't nice at all!!! *Hugs* Hope you are feeling better soon xxxx

Morning thanks so much for leaving me messages ...

Today im feeling a little brighter in myself, so thats somthing! .. I still look like a hamster I cant chew anything though today, Ive had a small pot of yoghurt for breaky as its the only thing i can eat at the moment ... And im scared of being sick again!

hot water bottle is helping and im still on tabs .. I need some ideas on what to eat .. im worried about throwing up! ....

~sighs~ ........ still looking like a hamster!

thought i might make myself some leek and pot soup for lunch and blend it! ... or call at the shop for come chicken soup! altho dont really wanna show my face in public at the moment ! lol ...

I hope my face is better by saturday cos i dont want to miss out on my curry LOL

Im off to get jake shortly armed with scarf wrapped around face lol

haha can only imagine ya with the scarf except if yer weather is like ours ya wont be looked twice at!!
is it any better today?

How are you feeling today Kirsty? Better i hope! xxx

Afnoon .. thanks for coming and checking on me! ... Im feeling alot perkier! .. no throb but still swollen and umm sorta achy tender bruised feeling ...
Not eating properly as still cant chew ive had half a muffin and half a slice of toast (i sorta sucked it to death) lol ..

shep pie and veg for tea although i think i may have rice pudding unless i blend it all up with some gravy! lol ... sounds nice actually! ..

Still taking antis and painkillers although am off the codiene altogether now so thats good! .. fingers crossed ill be fine from now :)

Back