Pixies Ponderings and Diary

Good luck with whatever works for you - and keep us posted ... I think my metabolism needs a kick up the backside! :)

hey lovlies...not going far at all!! In fact, I had a bit of a blip yesterday, but all things considered i have had all my packs since Thursday and staying on track....its definitely difficult and all about the mind-set...hopefully assuming a stone a month, I'll be at goal by the beginning of March and then vanity pounds after that. I've asked the counsillor to not let me know my weight, just the losses as I'll end up obsessing about it like i did last time. It got rediculous to the point I would weigh in the night when I went to the loo and again in the morning...can definitely do without that!!

Oh, there is a new jillian michaels podcast up today if you are listening to her, if you arent, download them all as they are a great motivator and inspiration!! How is everyone doing with their christmas plans?

Hi Cornish good to hear from you. Wise woman you are, I wish I was able not to weigh so often.

Doing okay here, just baking and nice stuff like that. All the presses bought, wrapped and hidden away from prying eyes.
The children are funny just now - they usually argue who will sit next to me at the dinner table and try to take turns. This month has been funny as they have this lovely advent calendar of bethlehem and they take turns opening the doors, so the child who's turn it is to open the door sits beside me at the table. So the fights have merely been transferred to the morning time but at east I don't have to listen to them. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awww that sounds really sweet! I don't have an advent calendar, so open a door for me please! How is the weight loss going for you?? Is Atkins still going well for
You? X

Cornish I love Atkins, but right now my weight loss is slow....l am trying to do induction this week to get things going again and am making food plans for the festive week. In September is was 15 pounds heavier than I am now so I need to focus on the bigger picture not my apparent stall. The stall I will tackle after the weekend and just knuckle down.

I didn't lose all my weight on Atkins but can say most of it was low carb, and maybe a third of my weight loss was VLCD. I might even do a VLCD again, who knows.

I have lots of allowed goodies stashed away in the freezer so I'm looking forward the Christmas this year for a change with regard to food.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello Pixie... I shall download the new Jillian podcasts - thank you for letting us know :)

Morning Pixie love

Back