Pizza Express and Nando's

memmarmite

I know there are various threads about Nando's and Pizza Express already but having scoured the search results I can't find anything that answers my specific questions.

First up: Pizza Express. I've been having my pizzas sans cheese for some years now (the lovely people at my local branch give me a load of extra chargrilled veg instead, yummers!), obviously while I'm on SW I also need to think about things like the base and oils and whatnot. I'm guessing the Leggera would be my best bet. Have ascertained that this is normally 12.5 syns per half pizza - how much would this drop if it had no cheese?

Also, Nando's query. Apologies if this has been asked before but I really couldn't find anything. What's the syn value of the couscous salad (no chicken)? What about the veggie burger/wrap/pitta if I leave off the mayo (and possibly the peri peri marinade also)?

Thanks in advance, you clever bunch!

You could usually deduct 6 syns for the cheese if using it as a hex so I'd use that as a guide and call it 19 for a whole pizza.

Re Nando's - don't know how much the couscous is but it would probably be a better choice than a wrap, burger etc as they come in over 20 syns.

hth!

Back