Pizza Express WW Menu

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Sady, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Sady

Sady Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all ,
    I went to Pizza Express on Saturday eve and had a lovely meal... I had 14 of my dailys left and the rest I used my weekly allowence :)
    Basically they have a menu called the Leggera range and the pizza I had was 14 points. They also have low calorie wine and a dessert. My and OH shared a chocolate fudge cake which worked out at 5 points. I also had a vodka and diet lemonade 2 points. So 21 points in all ... not bad for a meal out! Attached a link for you check it out.. Leggera Pizzas - Our Food - PizzaExpress Restaurants

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hello_2_Slimmer_Me

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me Full Member

looks good :)

i like their bake at home lighter pizza's which are 10pp amd 11pp each :) .... but was only getting them when they were 2 for £5 as they are usually £4 each ! :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.