Pizza Express

I did do 45 mins of tough exercise class this morning and I am booked in again tomorrow morning as I have the day off. Am really enjoying the gym now I am into the routine of it. I like challenging myself at the tough classes to see if I can do more and more of the routines. The music is great for the Mel B Fitness Class - very good dance music (Rihanna, Katy B etc) which keeps me going. :)

SEE, you'll have worked off those minstrels in no time :D

It's great you're getting into it. I'm a total gym junkie, I couldn't live without it. Had an awful day today and was feeling low and tired and horrible, but a quick trip to the gym soon sorted me out :)

The Mel B fitness class sounds awesome, don't have anything like that at my gym :(

Really love it - loads of squats and very good for toning. Don't be fooled into buying the Mel B Fit for the Wii - although the exercises are similar, there is no good music - just boring background music which really doesn't help me! This week I will be doing 2 x Mel B, 1 personal trainer session and 1 x Body Combat - might just about get rid of those Minstrels points! - So easy to put it on....so hard to get it off!

I go to an actual body combat class - I haven't seen one of those for the Wii. Mel B is both a class and Wii game but the game is nowhere near as good as the class.

Back