Pizza Express

ickleladynat

Hi all,

I'm off to Pizza Express on Saturday. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should eat? x

Oh god aint pizza one of the worst things you can have?

Have a look and see if it is online
xx

i looking at food directory and express ain't in it but dolmio's pizza is and so is pizza hut

as i can see it best thing at dolmio's is hawaiian 9.5" sliced into 6 that is 7 syns
per slice

can't see there being much difference between them

don't forget flexible syns

i would go saturday be careful what you eat and then straight back to plan with a vengeance on sunday

xxx

i looking at food directory and express ain't in it but dolmio's pizza is and so is pizza hut

as i can see it best thing at dolmio's is hawaiian 9.5" sliced into 6 that is 7 syns
per slice

can't see there being much difference between them

don't forget flexible syns

i would go saturday be careful what you eat and then straight back to plan with a vengeance on sunday

xxx

Thanks so much Di. That helps alot. What eare flexible syns thought? xx

Nothing online either but in the book it says 100g of ham & pineapple pizza is 13 syns on red or green. You might want to stick to a pasta with a red sauce as that tends to be lower and you won't need to syn the pasta

x

took the following straight off the website lol

If extra Syns are needed for a special occasion, that's OK too. Flexible Syns are another way in which slimmers are put in control of their weight loss campaign. Flexible Syns empower slimmers to accept that the occasional over-indulgence doesn't mean that they have failed. It gives them flexibility for those times when they need more than their usual Syn allowance, providing a great psychological advantage. So long as they keep counting, Flexible Syns enable slimmers to stay aware and in control and an extra fifty or a hundred Syns one day is an awful lot less damaging than what happens when they stop counting altogether.
Like Free Foods and Healthy Extras, Syns are there to provide optimum choice power and flexibility for practical, realistic and successful long term weight management.

bet you wish you never asked lol

hope it helps
xxx
enjoy your pizza :giggle:

took the following straight off the website lol

If extra Syns are needed for a special occasion, that's OK too. Flexible Syns are another way in which slimmers are put in control of their weight loss campaign. Flexible Syns empower slimmers to accept that the occasional over-indulgence doesn't mean that they have failed. It gives them flexibility for those times when they need more than their usual Syn allowance, providing a great psychological advantage. So long as they keep counting, Flexible Syns enable slimmers to stay aware and in control and an extra fifty or a hundred Syns one day is an awful lot less damaging than what happens when they stop counting altogether.
Like Free Foods and Healthy Extras, Syns are there to provide optimum choice power and flexibility for practical, realistic and successful long term weight management.

bet you wish you never asked lol

hope it helps
xxx
enjoy your pizza :giggle:

Thanks Di.

The sounds great. At least I can enjoy whatever 'naughty' food I have without feeling too guilty!! :giveup:

Back