Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

pizza - ouch says my tum

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xdebzx, 28 June 2008 Social URL.

1. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    hey all

Aint been feeling too great over the last few days, my OH persistently pestered me into sharing a pizza with him last night (even tho' he is on cambridge too!:mad:) Gave me all the ' you havent eaten anything with any substance for 6 weeks!' talk)

So just because i just havent got the energy to argue bout it i caved in.:sigh:

Well.... to anyone else thinkin bout it, try to avoid it if you can. I had about 4 small pieces and boy did my stomach suffer. :jelous::jelous: It was like having nasty period pains, i already felt naff, now i feel worse, silly person that i am.

I am back on track today (kinda) havent been able to move up the plans to 1000 as suggested, so sticking with 810 over the weekend until i pull myself together.

I shall not be getting on the scales as i know i will only feel demoralised.

Onwards and downwards.

Debs x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    get back on the horse big hugs and feel better soon xx

4. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    ty hun

heading that way :)

debs x

5. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    im really new to this so i cant really talk im nearing the end of day one and im a little grumpy lol xx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww debs naughty bf!!! make sure and drink lots of water will help flush it through :) the gain if any will be gone in no time :)

7. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS

mood swings are the name of the game with this diet, lol.

I had the euphoric happiness that land son some people when they go into ketosis along with tons of energy, now i am flat as anything again. Ups and downs are to be expected tho'

Good luck on your weightloss, keep posting on here for support, you will get tons! :D

Debs x

8. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    lol, have chosen to ignore the scales altogether this week, not gonna get weighed again until monday 7th July.

Think i just have to take some time to adjust to moving up a plan because when i first started SS+ i actually put a pound on! Even though i religiously stuck to it.

Hoping to feel better in the next couple of days.

debs x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.