pizza - ouch says my tum

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xdebzx, 28 June 2008 Social URL.

1. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    hey all

Aint been feeling too great over the last few days, my OH persistently pestered me into sharing a pizza with him last night (even tho' he is on cambridge too!:mad:) Gave me all the ' you havent eaten anything with any substance for 6 weeks!' talk)

So just because i just havent got the energy to argue bout it i caved in.:sigh:

Well.... to anyone else thinkin bout it, try to avoid it if you can. I had about 4 small pieces and boy did my stomach suffer. :jelous::jelous: It was like having nasty period pains, i already felt naff, now i feel worse, silly person that i am.

I am back on track today (kinda) havent been able to move up the plans to 1000 as suggested, so sticking with 810 over the weekend until i pull myself together.

I shall not be getting on the scales as i know i will only feel demoralised.

Onwards and downwards.

Debs x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    get back on the horse big hugs and feel better soon xx

4. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    ty hun

heading that way :)

debs x

5. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    im really new to this so i cant really talk im nearing the end of day one and im a little grumpy lol xx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww debs naughty bf!!! make sure and drink lots of water will help flush it through :) the gain if any will be gone in no time :)

7. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS

mood swings are the name of the game with this diet, lol.

I had the euphoric happiness that land son some people when they go into ketosis along with tons of energy, now i am flat as anything again. Ups and downs are to be expected tho'

Good luck on your weightloss, keep posting on here for support, you will get tons! :D

Debs x

8. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    lol, have chosen to ignore the scales altogether this week, not gonna get weighed again until monday 7th July.

Think i just have to take some time to adjust to moving up a plan because when i first started SS+ i actually put a pound on! Even though i religiously stuck to it.

Hoping to feel better in the next couple of days.

debs x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.