giving my self a talking to

jenboo

So I have come home from weigh in tonight feeling soooo demotivated ! This is first time on cd that I have thought abput packing it in. I am the beginnjng of week four and thought I had lost a lot more than I had ! Got weighed at home on brand new scales. Weighed at mums and then weighed in boots chemist all three readings exactly the same so got so excited. Wemt to weigh im tonight and haven lost anywhere near as much as I thought . Was sitting staring at leftover pizza when I arrived home and very nearly caved and thought f**k it ! But them....... lightbulb! Snap out of this woman ! U have spent far to much time money and effort to jack this im now ! So onwards I go ! Have a feeling that this will be a diffixult week ! I have a planned night off om saturday so I can have a drink ... very nervous about this amd how it will affect my weight loss so unsure if I will go through with it or not . Need this forum more than ever at the moment as am flagging amd cannpt see the end im sight :-( ... moan over

Stick with it. Sometimes on my CDC's scales I will have lost less than I think one week and then the next week I will have lost more than my scales say, I don't know why but sometimes things just aren't quite right. I would say if 3 scales are telling you that you lost you probably did. Keep on going you have done great to get to week 4 it isn't worth messing it up now. With the planned night off, just be sensible, if you are having alcohol make sure you have included some carbs to get you out of ketosis.

Stick in there jenboo, just keep reminding yourself why you are doing this. Have a great night out on Saturday!

Thanks froggy just think am having a mod Cambridge diet crisis haha am surw it will pass xx

Hang in there, I've had weigh ins like that! This week I seem to have stayed the same.....I'll be gutted if that's the case :(

Its hard when its like that isn't it northern. I am hoping for a better loss next time or I will be gutted too... but I guess slow and steady wins the race xx

I have my scales at home that I am sticking to, and let my CDC log my weight at her house too, but I'm keeping mine for my own sanity.
Don't let this beat you!! :D

Back