Pizza within the rules!

Lots of the m&s count on us range is nice. They have an offer at the mo, 3 meals for £6. The macaroni cheese with leeks is nice because it tastes really cheesy and I do miss cheese. Also the veggie moussaka is really filling.

The small pizza express pizzas are on offer aswell at sanisburys, buy on get one free. I've just bought some pizza bases and some be good grated cheese, gonna make some pizzas too

I just bought 2 of the pizza express ones from sainbury's on the bogof offer... £4 for 2 pizzas... bargain!!! Ham and mushroom... 7.2g fat per half pizza... yummy :)

Kayleigh1986 said:
The small pizza express pizzas are on offer aswell at sanisburys, buy on get one free. I've just bought some pizza bases and some be good grated cheese, gonna make some pizzas too

See I've still not risked proper cheese, even low fat...... Although I suppose there must be cheese on the WW pizza & I ate them

Mmm pizza - this topic is making me drool :)

Definitely gonna have to have a look for them. Can't get the WW ones in local Tesco and I didn't bother looking at any of the others cos I was convinced they would all be well over the rules

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back