1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by LaurenHE, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. LaurenHE

LaurenHE Member

Pizza is my favourite has anybody come up with a pizza that is ok for u ??? X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Have you tried doing a search? There are several pizza variations on this forum eg smash pizza, pitta pizza and one made with wholemeal bread flour as a HEB.
  4. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lauren
    Having tried a couple of variations - my favourite is the 5 SYN tortilla pizza:-

Weightwatchers Tortilla base (5 syns) - you can use any base but the SYNS will alter.
    Passata, chopped onion and Italian seasoning, a bit of balsamic (fry onions til soft in frylight and add remaining ) stir and cook until thickened add seasoning to taste

Toppings eg mushrooms, ham , etc

2 x HEA - 42g mozzarella & 42g low fat cheddar grated

I put the tortilla on a chip tray in a 180 deg fan for 5 mins - turn over - spread tomato sauce over, top with toppings, then cheese and return to oven until cheese melted!!

Serve with coleslaw (SW friendly) and salad - it's lovely!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.