Pizza

Lovehandles

Anybody got any good ideas for a pizza? Xx

Theres smash pizza, not tried it myself but only pizza recipe ive seen lol syn free i think..

Here is a recipe using Instant mash............

Pete’s Pizza (Revisited)

Serves 2

Ingredients

125g Instant mash (ff)
1 Red onion, sliced thinly (s) (sff)
1tbsp dried chives
1tbsp basil
Shake of garlic salt
Shake of black pepper

Toppings
*45g Mozzarella cheese (1Hea) or 7syns for 50g
*45g Reduced fat Cheddar (1Hea) or 7syns for 50g
6 slices Chorizo sausage (0.5syn each slice)
6 tbsp. passata (s) (sff)
1tbsp Worcester sauce
1 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp. tomato puree
Pineapple slices (s) (sff) (0.5syn)

Method
Cook the onion until soft & set aside.
Make up the instant mash as per the packet instructions, add the onion & seasoning, mix well, leave for a few minutes, and adjust the mix until it is “dough” like. On a clean, flat surface place the mix, cover in Clingfilm & rollout until about 5-8mm thick, remove the Clingfilm and using a bowl the same size as your small frying pan cut around, continue until you have used up the mix, reworking any left over.
In a small frying pan, cook each one until lightly browned and free in the frying pan to move, turnover and repeat, remove and leave on a cake rack to cool.
Mix the Passata, Worcester sauce, balsamic vinegar & tomato puree together, then coat each base, add the cheddar, shared between all of them, add your topping, then finish with Mozzarella. Preheat the oven to 200C and cook for 20-30 mins until the cheese has melted but not burnt!

Mini Pizza (Small).JPGMini Pizza-2 (Small).JPGMini Pizza-3 (Small).JPGMini Pizza-4 (Small).JPGMini Pizza-5 (Small).JPG

* check cheese allowance in the new 2013 SW booklet (I haven't got my book handy at the moment!)

I use a WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5) Syns as a base as I find it's more realistic and like a pizza. Just top with tomato puree, any pizza toppings you like and then your grated cheese (A).

Princess_Stevie said:
I use a WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5) Syns as a base as I find it's more realistic and like a pizza. Just top with tomato puree, any pizza toppings you like and then your grated cheese (A).

That sounds good. How long do u bake for on what gas mark? Xx

Thanks. Think ill do it on the weekend xx

I might do it tomorrow. We are having steak and chips tonight ... I love slimming world lol xx

Another is weight watchers pitta bread Just use flat as a base(do not split unless intended)
But have made some real pizza inside the pockets and FRYLIGHT on out side turning then at end add cheese to pockets lovely and very crispy Ham mush and pineapple (do not cook) is the fave

Back