Plain Eater

Trevor

Ok, so I've just started my second week of S&S, and have just discovered that you also have protein and veg. Yes, I know, I should have read the website properly and even read the back of the sheet that comes through with an order :eek: whoops.

Anyway, now that I don't have to feel starving, I wondered if those in the know can help out, and offer some advice as to what I could actually eat, as I'm an extremely fussy and plain eater.

Any advice would be appreciated :cool:

Hey, well, I'm new too, but from what I gather you can choose your protein and cook it how you fancy - chicken, fish etc..

You can have any of the veg from the list too.

Some people seem to have this as a separate meal, but there are others who mix it in with meal packs -so adding chicken and broc to the curry meal pack for example.

Hope that helps.

Hey, well, I'm new too, but from what I gather you can choose your protein and cook it how you fancy - chicken, fish etc..

You can have any of the veg from the list too.

Some people seem to have this as a separate meal, but there are others who mix it in with meal packs -so adding chicken and broc to the curry meal pack for example.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Katy.

I've emailed S&S for a definitive protein and veg list, as there isn't one on the website. Would be nice if someone did have a huge list, would make things so much easier :)

Was thinking, maybe chicken and broccoli with passata sauce :)

You can't have tomatoes, so passata is a no go, sorry.

Don't know but they aren't on the list.

Back