Planned meal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emma1904, 7 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Oooooo my tummy hurts!!!

I had a planned meal last night and would have booted myself out of ketosis but this morning my tummy hurts so much!! I figure to myself that it's clearly not worth a planned meal if I'm going to feel like this the next day!! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i know what you mean, iv been naughty on and off the past 2 weeks and the next day i always feel crappy :(

4. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    l know hun, totally not worth it l have just managed to lose the 4lbs l gained from my planned day off last sunday, hope your feeling better soon

5. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Feeling a little better now, hoping I've not put too much on, but back on it this morning and hopefully can now get my head back into it and knuckle down until august x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.