• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Planned treat but feeling really crap now

S: 15st10lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st10lb(10.91%)
I planned a treat Friday just gone for a sausage sarnie (work were rewarding us with breakfast for working really well. We very rarely receive any thanks so I couldn't not, out of principle really). I knew I was probably going to kick myself out of Ketosis, and the possibility of staying the same.

I havent felt like I have come out of Ketosis though, no headaches, nothing.... so I am really confused :S

I looked on the scales and it says I've put 2lbs on. It makes me feel like crap, I couldn't possibly think that it would be that much!

I wanted to know could it possibly be water? I know I'm not drinking as much as I should be I just don't feel as thirsty any more. Could that be it?

I just feel so down it really wasn't worth it for how bad I feel now.

Any help?

Lulu

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st6lb C: 14st9.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 1st10.5lb(10.65%)
It's possibly stored as glycogen - loss of glycogen stores are what gives the bigger loss in the first week.

Stick at it, will be gone in no time .

I've had my own wee demons this week, especially in the face of pancakes!

But think long term - treats are good, in moderation, and stop you feeling deprived.

Don't fall for the old chestnut where one lapse means you give up hope. You will get there!

S: 19st10lb C: 19st10lb G: 12st1lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Water will also increase your loss, especially as your body will try and store the food. On a 'normal' diet 2lb wouldn't be too bad for a treat, at least with exante you know it will come off.
Good luck, do you have far to go? xxx