Planning ahead

Gemma1986

Im just me!
My OH works nights and said the weekend we are having a chinese, normally i go off plan and dont count, so could i allow my slef 30 syns for my dinner and have less the rest of the week.?

sure you can- someone yesterday said to me that during the week they have 5-10 syns a day, but have 20-25 on weekends and still lose steadily so i think that will be my plan too, make things a bit easier for myself

sure you can- someone yesterday said to me that during the week they have 5-10 syns a day, but have 20-25 on weekends and still lose steadily so i think that will be my plan too, make things a bit easier for myself

Thanks, i may not have all 30 but it will allow me to then i wont go off track!

You could...

But why not try to do it in plan? If you're careful with what you choose hun, you could do it within your daily syn allowance easy.

If you do EE you could have rice, and a chicken thing and allow syns for the sauce, or something like a chow mein (chicken, pork, prawn) for just a couple of syns.

Then look up starters and side dishes online and pick stuff that would fall in your syns...

But there's totally no harm in setting yourself an allowance :D

Back