planning on coming back to CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by milena_woking, 21 November 2008 Social URL.

1. milena_woking

milena_woking Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all:)
    Have been on CD for 5weeks before, then went for hol's and got off the track:break_diet: but now Im hoping to return and start from the 1st of December:) Wish me luck:)
    And by the way are the results are still good if you already have used that diet before?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pittville

pittville Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck!!! Your decision to come back to CD is a brave one at this time of year, as I know that I could not go thru week 1 again let alone 5 weeks. You had a fabulous result last time, and your weight loss may be similar. Did you put back on any of the weight you lost??

4. milena_woking

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey I've put on about 4lbs after my hol's and nothing since, not much thought I eat what i want..

5. pittville

pittville Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well that's good..........there is hope for me yet. I keep wanting to move up to 810 plan but scared that i will put on weight. It seems that you have the right mind set to get back on the train, and should do well. Welcome back!

6. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I'm on day 6 of a restart and did find ss a struggle so moved up to ss+. My WI is on tuesday so will let you know how I get on.

7. milena_woking

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Lisa Marie your weight lost is amazing so far you are doing sooo great:) i hope i will keep on track this time and cant wait till 1st DEC. so maybe will start earlier.. have 1.5stone to loose maybe a bit more and i know it will be hard but want it so much:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.