Plans for the weekend?

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Whats everyone up to this weekend then?

We are heading into town early in the morning to make a dent in the christmas shopping, followed by a childrens birthday 3-5pm then chilling out watching Xfactor and the dancing most likely!

Sunday we are going to visit my sister for the day. She went to uni last weekend and its her birthday so we are going down there and heading off out to lunch and to have a look around. Shes at lancaster uni, a place we havent been to before so it will be nice to have a look round!

x

For me work at the antique centre both days but I love it and it is like a social life too.

But so much work at home after work as someone coming to view the house next week and there is so much to do in a country property that has lots of animals..........I will not bore you with the list of things to do but just tell you one minor job is tidying our lane which we own so no help from the council and is half a kilometer to the house grrrroooooaaaaannnnnnnn. Hubby is busy reforming the kitchen so the lane is my job.

So much to do, so little time lol. The positive cos there always is one, just think of all the calories I will burn up.

My eldest is having a sleep over for her birthday tonight, so i got rid of my youngest 2 at my parents but now have 2 teenage girls to replace them!
Tomorrow i am taking to girls to laser tag and to look round the shops before my parents bring my other 2 home.
Sunday will be the weekly shop and all the ironing and homework.

I run an online toy shop so will be working part of the weekend listing new products for our helpfully busy time of year! Really dont get busy until dec last year than it was mad.

Back