Plateau anyone?

Youre totally missing my point - quite deliberately I imagine!

Dopey, the way out your plateau is to stick to WW plan, a slight shake up will do you no harm but PLEASE DONT take bad advice and drop your points to a completely unhealthy level, WW is a fantastic diet IF YOU FOLLOW IT PROPERLY!!

No im not i understand what you're saying but WW is, fundementally, just a calorie controlled diet, i get enough calories, it just doesnt show on points because the stuff i do eat is classed as either zero or low points.

No im not i understand what you're saying but WW is, fundementally, just a calorie controlled diet, i get enough calories, it just doesnt show on points because the stuff i do eat is classed as either zero or low points.

Well please please STOP telling people to basically disregard WW rules!

WW have invested millions in a plan that works, they tell us about the minimum points and how many you can save for a reason, not just to fill spaces in the book. Great if it works for you but its not healthy and as I said you need to remember people come on here and use Minimins as their only support when on WW so information and advice HAS to be accurate. Its not fair to other members to read advice, then take it, and their diet and wi is totally screwed up, because theyre not eating enough. If someone not doing classes comes on and sees its 'ok' to eat 12 points a day, then they may not realise its not healthy.

Maybe a CC diet would be better for you that way you can forget all about points completely.

If cutting back so much works for you thats one thing but as I said please dont recommend it to other people

Im just saying what works for me. People can take it as they wish. Its not recommending, i didnt say "you should try cutting back to 12 points" i just said i do it sometimes.

By going from one extreme of points to the other is not what WW is about. There is a reason for the number of points you should be having. So stick to it. Don't play about with it. WW is worked out by professionals and we are not professionals so should not be giving such advice.

Please stick to what you are supposed to be having and see what happens. It is ok to save a few points for a special occasion but this should not be used continuously.

Irene xx

just for the record, i didnt say only have low pts everyday...

OUCH!!! :eek:
Sorry ladies - this wasn't supposed to trigger a dispute.:479:

I just wanted a little bit of support from people to help me keep motivated ? :wave_cry:

I'm sure you both know it's really hard when you're struggling with STS for a couple of weeks in a row and you're trying to be good.....I was just hoping to hear from people who have been there and who could reassure me that they've stuck with it and started to lose again. It's so easy to feel like a failure and you're never going to make it :(

Anyway, thank you both for your input.
I'll just stick with it I think......:cool:

Please stick to what you are supposed to be having and see what happens. It is ok to save a few points for a special occasion but this should not be used continuously.

Irene xx

Thanks Irene, I'll stick to it and see what happens :)

I was just hoping to hear from people who have been there and who could reassure me that they've stuck with it and started to lose again.

Been there, got disheartened, ready to throw in the towel, stuck to the plan and after 5 VERY LONG very frustrating weeks the scales moved again :clap: I was really ready to jack it all in I can tell you but it did pass... honest :) Just dont give up *HUGS*

Been there, got disheartened, ready to throw in the towel, stuck to the plan and after 5 VERY LONG very frustrating weeks the scales moved again :clap: I was really ready to jack it all in I can tell you but it did pass... honest :) Just dont give up *HUGS*

I'm sure it will Star, thanks :)
It's just good to know that you might not lose even when you're trying hard! I will try and stay focused. More walking this weekend methinks! :whacky068:

cud just up the exercise too as ur body gets used to burning calories. i mix the exercise up too....20 minutes one day and hour the next etc ... just keeps ur metabolism guessing so it cant get used to a routine... add some weights in there too as muscle burns fat :)

Back