Plateau so soon?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Miss Phoenix, 1 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss Phoenix

Miss Phoenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Im heading in to my 5th week on CD, (2 weeks SS, then one week ss+ and now 810 cals) I have not lost one pound of weight over two weeks? Did anyone have this happen so soon into this diet? x Miss P

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Phoenix

Miss Phoenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    anyone???

4. 0mega

0mega Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    CD
    How much water are you drinking? Have you tried upping your intake just incase?

5. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    yes i was the same then for the past 2 weeks ive mixed my shakes with red top milk and for the past few weeks am loosing 3ibs a week

6. Stevie T

Stevie T New Member

Plateau - even sooner!

Hello - I started the CD on Feb 17th and was initially absolutely delighted having lost 16lbs in just 19 days. However in the last week I've lost absolutely nothing! Not so much as an ounce. I've been sticking to sole source like glue and haven't deviated for as much as a sniff of a carbohydrate! I'm still in deepest, darkest ketosis but seeing no weight loss. I'm gutted to have plateaued so soon as it's so demoralising. I've not got a huge amount left to lose (approx a stone) but really need to have it shifted by this time next month.

If you find a solution, do let me know! Everything I'm reading tells me to stick with it as it's not humanly possible to eat so little and not lose weight. Yeah ... right ... tell that to my scales! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.