Extra Easy Plateau

fifty3

Hi, I've been doing slimming world for about 3 months now. I'm 8lbs away from target but I seem to have plateaued now and I'm finding it very difficult to loose weight and stay motivated. Does anyone have any tips on what to do at this stage?

Hi, I've been doing slimming world for about 3 months now. I'm 8lbs away from target but I seem to have plateaued now and I'm finding it very difficult to loose weight and stay motivated. Does anyone have any tips on what to do at this stage?

Hi, well done one getting so close to target :) I am close now too, would like to lose around another 6lb I think. I've been messing around lately but fed up of being stuck at this weight now too!
Are you struggling to stay to plan or are you sticking to it with no losses?
I think I was struggling because I'd got complacent, so am mixing up red and green days and have joined a challenge to keep me on track. So far it helping motivation wise as I'm thinking about food again.
If you are sticking to plan but no losses, maybe you could post a food diary for a couple of days? People can help/advise if there's anywhere you are slipping up :) x

I was struggling but after talking to my consultant I introduced two success express days a week and dropped my syns to 10 a day. I then had a loss every week for about 9 weeks before going on holiday and gaining but came back straight on plan and losing again. Maybe look at doing one or both of these things

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Just had a read of the success express days. I might give that a go and see if I get any results! Thanks!
Give it a go. I've done it for the past 4 days and its not too bad at all in fact I prefer the structure of it to EE. I have 6lbs to go too so hopefully we can get there soon ! Good luck x

Hiya,what's success express please?
I put on 5lbs at the beginning of the summer hols and it won't budge now :( been rigidly on track for the last 4weeks,keep staying the same
Think I just need a jolt! I only do EE as I've never been to a class,I do it all at home myself so any suggestions appreciated x

There is a stickie on success express that explains it really well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back