please advise????????????

FloridaGirl

Been for my 10th weigh in today (a day early) and lost 4lb :D really happy with that!!! I will be on LT for one more week before refeed so I told the chemist that I would use my spare LT for the refeed because I hae enough left over. The chemist said that I should not use them, I should use the maintenance products instead as I might not loose any more weight!!!???
I wanted to use my spare ones up to save money, can I not just use them for the refeed????
I want to loose 5lb and have one week of TFR and 1 week of refeed so I really hope I can make that before my hols!!!
Thanks for the advice everyone x x

Most on refeed use the normal shakes and not the maintenance ones. I'm planning on doing the same when I get to 2 weeks refeed in June.

Great weigh in result by the way. Where you off on hols then?

off to Florida for 3 weeks (we always go and I always gain LOADS of weight) I am really scared of putting weight back so I'll have to watch how many treats I have!!! Just bought a pair of linen pants size 12 and they fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo chuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have known it was Florida by your name (duh!).

You should be chuffed on the size 12s, that's great. I'm off to Rhodes in 11 weeks (today!) and haven't got any clothes whatsoever for it yet. I started this a size 20/22 and already my work trousers are a size 14 and other jeans and tops are a 16. Don't want to buy too early cos the sizes are really dropping now.

If you can't treat yourself when you're on holiday then when can you that's what I think.

Are you coming back on LT after hols or doing something different?

I had a re-feed week last week and used the TFR shakes/soups? It sounds like he's trying to get you to spend money you don't need to! I said to my pharmacist that I thought LT's re-feed programme was very brief (only one week?) and he's agreed to let me re-feed slowly for 3wks when I get to target! (i.e. do day one for 3 days, then day 2 for 3 days etc. etc.) He's happy for me to do that, and I'll be using the 'normal' shakes- not the maintenence ones!! I don't plan to use them at all as I think they're a bit of a money racket too tbh? SUrely if you go through the re-feed process, the whole point is to be able to eat 'normal' food? I understand some might be more comfortable using them until they feel ready to face 'real' food though?

I think he's chancing his arm? Tell him you've contacted LT directly an they've told you to use the TFR shakes for your re-feed.

Back