Please can i come in (peeks round the door with a cheeky smile)

4busybee

Hi everyone,

I used to come on here lots and then i fell off the WW wagon :( then got back on, fell off, got back 0n etc etc and so the story goes,lol. Anyway to cut a very long story short i have been on LL and lost alot of weight, only to have come off and put back on 3st, i am very upset About it, i have tried and tried to get back on VLCD but its been impossible for me to stick to and i have just deprerssed myself even more, thing is i know that even if i do manage to stick with cd for a while then i will be back in this position again in 6 months time, i really need to combat my food issues and learn portion control, so i am hoping i can do it with WW. I started SW but found the losses very slow and infact i was gaining sometimes as well.

Anyway sorry to bore you with all that but as you have probably gathered i am getting back on the WW wagon and hope to be able to reach my goal sensibly this time once and for all. Hope you don't mind me coming back?

I look forward to getting to know you all again!!

Lots of love Busy XX

BUSY!!!!! :party0011: So good to see you again hun, it's been so long! Strange how just as you're coming back I'm going off to do CD! lol Typical isn't it!!

I'm sure you're going to do fantastically well! Although a word of warning... keep an eye on Marie and Clair ;)

Can't wait to see how you do hun, how are things with you?

HEY!! What have we done now, we have been as good as gold for the last few weeks (ok I admit that is strange and it can all go horribly wrong lol) you have not heard a peep out of us lol

Welcome back BB and keep us informed also dont take any notice of sparke and starlight......we are not that bad hehe

Awwww Sparkle have just been reading your diary thread, i really hope you manage to get on with CD, i am sure you will be fine, but as you know WW is always there if you want it and you know it works for you. Such a shame that i am coming back to it as you are leaving, i think we were the first to post on this WW forum? we started the food diary thread etc. Anyway i hope you will keep popping on here hun cos i think i am going to need all the help i can get:sign0009:

Anyway, i am joining a class tonight, i am really nervous about it cos i have joined and rejoined so mant times its a bit embaressing:eek:

I hope the leader will be ok about me coming back again!!!! not sure if its the same leader cos its a different class but knowing my luck it will be lol. I mean she was a fantastic leader but it would save my embaressment if i didn't know her.

Well, i am off now i shall keep you all posted on how i get on.

Love Busy XX

P.S Has the pints system changed much, i know they had a bit of a change after xmas but i have the shopping guide and eating out guide from about october time 2006 and just wondered if these where still the same?

P.P.S If anyone likes to chat on msn and would ike to add me please feel free, i am on most days it keeps me out of the kitchen
[email protected]

Hi Busy,, nice to meet you, good luck with your restart. xxx

Awwww Sparkle have just been reading your diary thread, i really hope you manage to get on with CD, i am sure you will be fine, but as you know WW is always there if you want it and you know it works for you. Such a shame that i am coming back to it as you are leaving, i think we were the first to post on this WW forum? we started the food diary thread etc. Anyway i hope you will keep popping on here hun cos i think i am going to need all the help i can get:sign0009:

I believe we did get this forum rolling a bit didn't we, starting the food diaries etc. As I'm sure you've noticed it's picked up quite a bit since then! :)

Will definately keep popping in to see how you get on!

Anyway, i am joining a class tonight, i am really nervous about it cos i have joined and rejoined so mant times its a bit embaressing:eek:

I hope the leader will be ok about me coming back again!!!! not sure if its the same leader cos its a different class but knowing my luck it will be lol. I mean she was a fantastic leader but it would save my embaressment if i didn't know her.

Well, i am off now i shall keep you all posted on how i get on.

Love Busy XX

P.S Has the pints system changed much, i know they had a bit of a change after xmas but i have the shopping guide and eating out guide from about october time 2006 and just wondered if these where still the same?

P.P.S If anyone likes to chat on msn and would ike to add me please feel free, i am on most days it keeps me out of the kitchen
[email protected]

I'm sure the leader will be fine - although I have to admit that one made a comment to me once but <<shrugs>> who cares. You're doing it for you not them!

Points system hasn't changed much. I think the thing with the shopping guide is that we have so many new products each year, and also recipes change and have different amounts of sat fat and calories in them so work out at different points. I think that the best thing is to have a calculator. You can't go wrong with it then!

Good luck sweetheart! You can do it! :D

Thanks Sparkle

Just wanted to say good luck to you as well i am sure you can do it with CD just stay strong and drink the water hun you will be fine. And i have to say you are looking gorgeaus as well, you might not think it but you do.

Lots of love to you hun

Love Busy XX

P.S I have a calculator but its old, its the blue one, one of the original, do you think this is still ok?

yep its an electrical one, its blue and i think Noah used this one while Mrs Noahs used yours:giggle:

I just wondered if any of the points values had changed at all so that the way the old calculator works is wrong, if you see what i mean.

But judging by yours losses starlight i think they must work in the same way.

Back