please can some one just confirm...

curlylow

that we can have a salmon fillet on the refeeding plan??

It says "white fish" but salmon is pink!! But then we can have tuna... ohhhh I'm so worried I'm gonna get it wrong!!!

x

Hey hun i stuck to cod for first few days! Better to be safe than sorry lol xxx

i didnt have salmon for the first four days i think,cod or haddock is better and its white ,if you look on the refeed programme it tells you that on day 4 you can have any fish fillet ,i cant understand why you can have tuna though ,you could always ring LT for advice they are really helpful xx

thanks Trac n lillie

I'm getting more nervous by the minute! Cant believe it really is time for me to eat again!!!

My sentance is over and I have seriously learnt my lesson lol!

i had salmon fillet day 4 and 5 and i still lost 3lb so its fine :)

h x

Phew, I was hoping so Harriet, I adore salmon, and was planning to have that too...lol, get me, planning my refeed and I still have a few weeks to go yet!!! :doh: xxx

Hey Harriet! You've lost 3lb?? Woohoo same as me on week 1 refeed! Well done hun xxxx

thanks tracey..:) not sure if i asked you this before (its been a long day) but i know your now on maintenance arent you? so are you having the maintenance formula instead of one meal now or as well as or not at all? thanks tracey xx

h x

Not at all hun as im still losing weight! Pharmicist recommended i just have 3 meals so i am and still losing lol! I could be having maintenance for breakfast thought hun or before breakfast and lunch to reduce the size of the meal!
Im going to weight myslef tomorrow instead or chemist but think ive lost 2lb again this week and ive added lots more this week.

I did refeed strictly for 2 weeks with shake for breakfast and then straight on to 3 meals, actually i think my breakfast is less calories that the shake! xxxxx

ive contacted lipotrim this evening (email) about what i should do as the chemist is totally clueless now ive lost the weight and doesnt have any idea about what i should be doing hence all the questions to you :) thats why i wanted to pick your brains..xx

ill report back once i hear lol

h x

No problem hun, My pharmicist was surprisingly helpful! She said if you have lost 5+st then you should follow refeed plan for quite a few weeks and then introduce maintenance xxxx

Back