Please can someone help?

ksty

Hi all,

I'm new here. I joined slimming world online back in August and stuck to it really well following the EE plan and lost just over a stone until the end of September when I went on holiday and fell off the wagon. Then up until til 3 wks ago I was doing it on and well maily off if I'm honest!! Anyway managed to only put on 3lbs in that time, I decided that enough was enough and I was going to stick to it properly and get the rest of the weight off.

So started again 3rd Jan and lost 3.5llbs 1st week again following ee. The 2nd wk I did the same and lost .5lbs. The 3rd wk I decided it was going well and I want to get some sort of fitness bk before its too hard to so decided to start the nhs couch to 5k programme which I do 3 times a wk and I did a exercise dvd twice, I also stuck to the ee plan to the letter and managed to put on 1.5lbs!!

I decided that this must be fluid retention from not drinking enough water when exercising. Is this likely? I've upped my water intake anyway hoping that will help.

I also decided to try having a few red and green days this week to see if that helps and it seems to have, I've lost the 1.5lbs I put on last week. So I want to do some more red and green days. I like the green days as I love carbs!! But I'm struggling with red day menus. I don't like eggs so won't eat them at all but mainly I struggle to as to what to use as a substitute for the carbs in a meal. I'm mean if I make a curry what can I serve it with if I can't have rice? I'm not a massive meat fan either so a plate of meat really doesn't appeal. Can anybody give me any suggestions?

Ideally I would like to stick to ee plan as I have to very young children and it means I only have to cook one meal but I've been put off it by not getting any results. I would have expected a slower weight loss and maybe not been so disheartened if I been doing it for 3 months but after only 3 wks I didn't expect a gain.

Any help greatly appreciated

Back