Please check days food for me...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I am on Green plan, fairly new and having only lost 1.5lbs last week want to check I'm doing this right...

Brekki- Berries (muesli 5syns)

Lunch- Beans (WW toast x 3 HEXB, 2tbsp garlic sauce 2syns)

Snack- (2alpen light HEXB)

Dinner- "Quorn Meatballs and Spaghetti" from Green meals cookbook.

(HEXA SSmilk in tea throughout day).
(Mint Madness Hot Choc 2syns).

Syn stuff, HEX's are in brackets...

....so that's 2HEXB, 1HEXA, 9Syns.

Does this look ok? I'm worried I'm eating too much at meal times and I struggles to get my second HEXB in today.

:) xxx

you're doing fine, the first few weeks take a bit of getting used to but it gets easier:) Have you got another HEXA? May want to try and eat a little more fruit and veg too. don't worry about eating lots, you can on this plan.

I usually use my HEXB's on cereal and alpen lights, occasionally cheese. i always do green days too.

Good luck.

I was going to say the same sort of thing. I find when I follow the green plan I dont eat as many veggies, if you could bulk out with lots of free veggies you wouldnt need to snack so much . your doing great though well done

hiya

yeah all looks good - just as the others said - more fruit & veg and/or free food

I lost 1.5 this week too - my 1st weigh in - was a bit disappointed tbh but I have eaten abso loads this week - am going to try and eat a bit less this week - your menu sounds fine though

Bev

xx

Firstly, you shouldn't be disappointed with that loss - it's a good result!!

Your menu looks fine, but I'd say a bit more fruit and veg too. If you were struggling with eating HE-Bs, you could have used one of them on your muesli and then had fruit instead of your Alpen bars, and a baked potato instead of having ww bread at lunchtime.

You've got the hang of it though, so keep doing what you're doing :)

Thanks for the replies. I feel I had loaaads of veg/fruit today. My dinner had loads of tomato, onion, red onion, and I had blueberries, grapes, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries at breakfast. I don't think I could fit in any more. I do usually have more, todays been a poor day on the fruit/veg front, and a leaking ceiling ruined my lunch plans so beans n toast it was! Lol.

I didn't think my asda freuit muesli would count as hexb? Is it any that counts or only certain types?? X

Thanks for the replies. I feel I had loaaads of veg/fruit today. My dinner had loads of tomato, onion, red onion, and I had blueberries, grapes, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries at breakfast. I don't think I could fit in any more. I do usually have more, todays been a poor day on the fruit/veg front, and a leaking ceiling ruined my lunch plans so beans n toast it was! Lol.

I didn't think my asda freuit muesli would count as hexb? Is it any that counts or only certain types?? X

Well, there are only certain types on the list on the website...I am guessing that it's got to have a certain level of fibre in it to qualify as a HE. There's a sainsburys one and Dorset Cereals on the list. Maybe you're better synning I suppose!

Good work on the fruit :)

Back