please check for me

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Maddysmum, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Maddysmum

Maddysmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Looking at my food diaries (eating right to be slimbysummer), thinking maybe i'm not eating enough super free / speed foods - what ya think.
    Could that be why not loosing???
    Do Red & green days not EE

Any ideas / meals to increase these???

Trying to remotivate myself but need lots of help this week as struggling.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SJH1985

SJH1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hiya hun, had a look at your food diary and firstly well done for sticking with it :) I think the foods you are eating are great but I would defo try to increase your super free/ super speed foods....... It apparently boosts your metabolism and helps to give your weight loss a kick :)

Had a chat with my C last night who suggested the same thing as I've STS for the past two weeks and feeling very very disheartened :-( however in gonna stick with it and this afternoon I'm gonna make a big batch of super free soup that I can have for my lunches or to just snack on.

I'm feeling committed to trying it for the next couple of weeks but if I don't see an improvement maybe I'll have to think about trying something else???

Try 2/3 super free and 1/3 free with each meal for 2-3 days...... I think it would be impossible to do it for an entire week as we'd feel totally deprived!!!!

Good luck Hun Xxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.