SP Week Tips

Mom38

Silver Member
Can anyone give me some good SP week tips please.

I know what i'm doing but generally SP doesn't work for me.

My weight seems to have plateued...cant spell it lol.

I have tried eating a bit less, eating a bit more, new foods, switching things round a bit.

So...i'm gonna try an SP and really go for it so wanted to see everyones thoughts and advice

I have diaries on here which are EE diaries but for SP obvs ill not be having the carbs apart from my b choices

I am 5.5 lb off getting into the 11s and I really want this.

I can't exercise at the mo cos my irons so low (not diet related), so im feeling a bit flat and stuck.

Make sure you are in the right frame of mind for it. If you feel like you are depriving yourself it won’t work and you’ll binge on the bad.
Soup is great and fillling in this weather so a good start.
Slimming world sausages are a protein which I thought was surprising.
Cook up some meat to have in the fridge to snack on if you get hungry.

Mom 38

If you've hit the wall and have been following plan 100% and still can't register a loss talk to your consultant about 'Fast Forward Plan'. It's a last resort programme,tough to follow for a week but very effective to get things moving again. I've never had to use it but a lady in my group had the same problem and did Fast Forward for a week and lost 5.5lbs.I think you will have had to have struggled for several weeks first though it's not something consultants readily give out.

Mom 38

If you've hit the wall and have been following plan 100% and still can't register a loss talk to your consultant about 'Fast Forward Plan'. It's a last resort programme,tough to follow for a week but very effective to get things moving again. I've never had to use it but a lady in my group had the same problem and did Fast Forward for a week and lost 5.5lbs.I think you will have had to have struggled for several weeks first though it's not something consultants readily give out.

I have heard of that, she's aware i'm struggling a bit so i'm just trying all options. I am on iron tablets so they maybe causing a little hassle.

I'll give it 2 weeks with this SP week and see where i'm at. If I can lose at least 0.5 a week i'll be content. It's maintaining that irritates.

Back